Covid-19 Vaccinations at Central Plaza Khonkaen

edd999

I registered 2 weeks ago at the Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen website https://it-nurse.bkn.co.th/Registation-VaccineEx.php .. vaccinations are supposed to be on Sat 21 Aug.  The website says the hospital will confirm by SMS or email ................ but nothing yet.

Has anyone who registered there had any response.

I phoned them on Friday, and they confirmed me that they will vaccinate on sat Sat 21 Aug special for foreigners. They expect that the invitations will be send on Wednesday 18 Aug.
It is almost certain that everyone who has registered will receive an invitation. Fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 11:27 AM, travelalone said:

I phoned them on Friday, and they confirmed me that they will vaccinate on sat Sat 21 Aug special for foreigners. They expect that the invitations will be send on Wednesday 18 Aug.
It is almost certain that everyone who has registered will receive an invitation. Fingers crossed

What phone number did you call them on?

Having had my first Pfizer shot this morning via expatvac here in Surin, with 2nd shot in 3 weeks, I would like now to cancel my registration for Pfizer on 12 Sept at Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen. I don't want to hold a slot there that I now won't use and someone else can use.

My google map gives me 043-042-888, but you may have something better or more direct?  Cheers