Online dogs medicine / drugstore / pharmacy ? Where to find more choice of pet medicine than local pet shop ? Looking for liquid antibiotics.

hi, do you know a good online pet drugstore / pharmacy to buy pets medicine ?

Somewhere must be better than shoppee or lazada ?

for example I am looking for liquid antibiotics for dogs eyes, but I cannot find.

can you help ? thanks.

• Like 1

Lazada have some that are usually cheaper than vets but you have to check the shop they are coming from , reviews etc .

I buy medicated shampoos , silver treatment creams , ear drops and apoquel for my dog as far cheaper than vets in most cases . Some human medicine can be given to dogs but you really need read up on it and dosages can be problem to work out .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, eddiesdad said:

Try Dr Kwanchai - Animal Army 

0931361605 or 0850935954

He has an Animal Clinic out towards Buddah Mountain.

Yes, out of town but he is an excellent vet.

I know several people who got a dead animal back after going there, so I wouldn't recommend him to anybody who is not a total idiot.

I do not accuse you, but it clearly seem that you know nothing.

There is a couple of fundamental questions that need to be asked. 

First one would be, guarantee the efficacy of any treatment bought online. 

Second question can you be sure that the animals diagnosis is correct.  Have you actually sought the advice of a vet. 

Not all eye ailments require liquid medicine in the form of eye drops. 

On a number of occasions it may be preferable to give tetracycline or antibiotics in tablet form. 

Taking the above into account,  is any potential saving by purchasing online justified by not using a vet. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Second question can you be sure that the animals diagnosis is correct.  Have you actually sought the advice of a vet. 

On a number of occasions it may be preferable to give tetracycline or antibiotics in tablet form. 

Taking the above into account,  is any potential saving by purchasing online justified by not using a vet. 

So people chasing a fake covid vaccine that do not prevent from getting sick are worried about their dog not getting an effective treatment ?!

19 hours ago, ronster said:

Lazada have some that are usually cheaper than vets but you have to check the shop they are coming from , reviews etc .

I buy medicated shampoos , silver treatment creams , ear drops and apoquel for my dog as far cheaper than vets in most cases . Some human medicine can be given to dogs but you really need read up on it and dosages can be problem to work out .

Animal medicine from Lazada's sellers????????????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Animal medicine from Lazada's sellers????????????

Yes . They are from vet pharmacy retailers or pet shops . Not everyone on lazada is some single person selling fake stuff from a spare bedroom .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ronster said:

Yes . They are from vet pharmacy retailers or pet shops . Not everyone on lazada is some single person selling fake stuff from a spare bedroom .

Your last sentence. No! But too many of them are just not to be trusted, fake stuff or otherwise.

Just now, possum1931 said:

Your last sentence. No! But too many of them are just not to be trusted, fake stuff or otherwise.

Which is why I spend a lot of time looking at the sellers before buying . Things like vitamins etc for myself I only buy from boots or watsons . If something that is usually expensive is at a very low price compared to the rest then you can bet it’s probably fake. Wouldn’t buy aftershave or perfume off lazada and wouldn’t buy clothes other than tops and shorts I would only wear around the house . Everything else will be miles off in size , poor quality or fake .

Anything electrical I have bought off lazada also never had a problem with .

• Like 2

My Rottweiler has had bad eye goo for quite some time. I was using eye drops for over a month to no avail. The vet recommended Amoxicillin. I looked at what they offered and noticed it was no different than the people version. Did not ask about price as I always keep some at the house. My dog has been on them for a week and eye goo is gone. Yes - it is pill form (capsule) which he has a problem getting down once in a while. I use a 1 OZ shot glass filled about a quarter of the way with water, drop the pill/capsule in, open his mouth and give him a shooter - 90% of them it goes down the first time. Other times it takes several attempts. Good luck...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Why do people ask for help but never tell us where they live.

I have a great vet in lam lukka that I can recommend.

21 hours ago, eddiesdad said:

0931361605 or 0850935954

The OPs not asking for a vet.  He's trying to avoid the high markup on medicines that all vets charge.  I'll let the vet to do that once.  Other than vaccines, I buy most of my animal meds from Lazada like chewable and spot-on bug meds, pet analgesics, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, eddiesdad said:

0931361605 or 0850935954

in your dreams maybe ! I know so many people who will never visit him anymore. Maybe they understand better than random guys what is a good vet or not...

On 8/18/2021 at 5:50 AM, kingstonkid said:

Why do people ask for help but never tell us where they live.

I have a great vet in lam lukka that I can recommend.

why, do you know a vet / pet drugstore in Pattaya ?

On 8/17/2021 at 8:13 PM, internationalism said:

vet pharmacy in bangkok +66942694914

check with them, if they do post  medicines.

The cheapest would be human medicines, a fraction of pill.

You can make liquid antibiotic from capsules

only useful reply here ! thank you so much !

I guess not many vet drugstores in Thailand ?

On 8/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, cleopatra2 said:

Yes, buying animal medication on line can be extremely dangerous for the animal. Its stating the obvious, but they are not humans and cant tell ,you what is wrong or what impact medicines are having on their internal organs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Tom said:

Yes, buying animal medication on line can be extremely dangerous for the animal. Its stating the obvious, but they are not humans and cant tell ,you what is wrong or what impact medicines are having on their internal organs. 

yes we need more people like you.

I guess that you got your 4th vaccination ahead of the world, right ? better be safe than sorry !

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, l4ml4m said:

yes we need more people like you.

I guess that you got your 4th vaccination ahead of the world, right ? better be safe than sorry !

That makes no sense at all, but your arrogance betrays your character.  

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Like 1