More vacs

fredscats

MedPark Hospital has opened its 2nd round of MODERNA vaccine reservation: 2 doses at 3,300 THB

This round of MODERNA vaccine is expected to arrive within Q1-Q2 of 2022. 

Registration process:

1. Register at https://medpark.hospital/ModernaVaccineEN
2. Within 24 hours after registration, a payment link will be sent to your specified email.
3. Please complete payment within August 20, 2021. Only credit or debit cards are accepted.
4. If payment is not made through the link by August 20, 2021, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
5. Once reservation and payment is completed, a confirmation email with reservation code will be sent to your email by August 31, 2021.

Had my first dose of AZ   second in months time,,This surely would be overdosing     Good or Bad ?

if booster is needed within 6-12 month, you can get one dose, the second one sell to somebody (that's allowed).

But if in the risk group, like medics, they are getting pfizer booster within weeks/max 5 months after sinovac. So you never know, when moderna will come handy, even the second dose. Once you book they are at your disposal, you can deal with timing of shots with hospital

• Like 1

just had email from BPH telling me my appointment to receive pfizer vaccine is made on 20/8/2021        Must have registered some time ago,forgot all about it

Question is I had my first jab of AZ  Medpark two weeks ago,will I overdose?