Flight to Spain! Rt pcr test?

3 minutes ago, statman78 said:

Also check with the airline you are flying since they may have restrictions.  If it is not a direct flight check the requirements of the airport you are transiting through.

Ok! Thank you !

As I know, not necessary for Lufthansa, but necessary for Singapore airline !

You may need a fit to fly certificate and a CPR test to save problems at the airport this end, so check carefully what the airline say and also local Thai requirements for leaving Thailand by plane. The days of just jumping on a plance with no worries have gone for now. Talking from my experince of flying BKK to London in May and return London/Amsterdam/BKK early August 2021

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

You may need a fit to fly certificate and a CPR test to save problems at the airport this end, so check carefully what the airline say and also local Thai requirements for leaving Thailand by plane. The days of just jumping on a plance with no worries have gone for now. Talking from my experince of flying BKK to London in May and return London/Amsterdam/BKK early August 2021

Ok! Will check!

On 8/18/2021 at 11:05 AM, stupidfarang said:

I am flying to London via Qatar at the end of this week.  I don’t see any requirements for a “fit to fly” certificate.  The UK gov website and Qatar airlines only mention a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of departure.

Ordinarily I would just get the fit to fly certificate anyway to be 100% certain.  But fit to fly requires a hospital visit and consultation with a doctor as opposed to a simple, safe drive through procedure.  I would prefer not to risk a doctor visit just before travelling.

So my question is do I really need the fit to fly certificate or will a negative PCR test suffice?

6 hours ago, bkkmaak said:

I am flying to London via Qatar at the end of this week.  I don’t see any requirements for a “fit to fly” certificate.  The UK gov website and Qatar airlines only mention a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of departure.

Ordinarily I would just get the fit to fly certificate anyway to be 100% certain.  But fit to fly requires a hospital visit and consultation with a doctor as opposed to a simple, safe drive through procedure.  I would prefer not to risk a doctor visit just before travelling.

So my question is do I really need the fit to fly certificate or will a negative PCR test suffice?

Sorry, I may have confused things with the words "fit to fly" you only need a PCR certificate