How Do You Meet Thais Using Msn?

fanciman

Usually locals (and folks from anywhere, really) will just contact you out of the blue, as long as you fill in most of your profile (without the specifics such as first and last name, etc.)... located in Bangkok, age, etc. Or if you are on MySpace, Hi5, icq, etc. and have your email listed, a little about yourself, usually plenty of folks will drop you a message... usually the point where you eventually take your email off those services because your contact list is overflowing with casual contacts.

:o

Three things come to mind

1. The sweet young things you see on MSN are probably messaging in Thai so you'd better be ready for that.

2. You don't "meet" people on the internet. You have anonymous contact which may lead to a face-to-face meeting.

3. Somebody posted on here somewhere a fat hairy slob wearing a t-shirt with something like "I'm the sexy sixteen year old chick you were chatting with on the internet last night".

I wish you the very best of luck.

Met my wife through "Thai love links" an never looked back. Just paid for 3 months and was overwhelmed , weeded them down to four came and met them all just as friends and took it from there. All were honest about their lives circumstances etc and very kind. Only real problem was they were all extremely nice and to choose one was extremely difficult. Always makes me laugh when people say you cant meet anyone genuine this way.