Mac Book Thai Enabled

jackmuu

Just about to upgrade to the new Macbook, just wondering if anyone else has bought one and if it is Thai language enabled / Thai keyboard etc.?

in Preferences you can select Thai as a primary or secondary keyboard input. if you select secondary then in the menu bar you can switch languages.

The MBP I bought came with a regular english KB. I didn't inquire about getting a English/Thai keyboard. Not sure they are even offered.

Guest Reimar

If you can't get a Thai Keyboard just use the Thai Sticker which you can get at all IT Mall's!

If you can't get a Thai Keyboard just use the Thai Sticker which you can get at all IT Mall's!
On my brand spanking new macbook? Thanks but no thanks, I'll buy an external Thai one if I have to. Cheers

I got a Macbook Pro in November from Siam Paragon - It has English/Thai keyboard.

Really easy to swap over from one to the other -simple pull down menu on the top right of the screen.

Spot

Yep, you guys are right. Went and had a play in the apple shop today. Nice and easy with Thai/Eng keyboard.

Just what I need.

Cheers

How do you find the MacBook? I've looked at them and to me they look a bit cheap - I particularly don't like the keyboard.

I'm typing this on my Powerbook. Stroking the keys is an almost sensual experience. If i get a new one, I'll likely look at the MacBook Pro.