Recharging fire extinguishers

bradiston

46 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

Given that they probably weren't brand new, I'd replace them.

But if you wish, you can take them to the fire department station on Third Road not far from Pattaya City Hospital. 

Sorry I don't remember the fee. Maybe call 1337?

Great, thanks. I'll check it out. But as you say, replacements look the safer (!) option.

I used to have a business in Pattaya and after using our extinguishers on a small electrical fire we took them to a place that sells fire extinguishers and they replaced the powder and air pressure.

Take a good look at the writing on your extinguishers and see it recharging them is advised or not.

It's been many years since I used that business and I don't remember the location, but here's a photo of their sticker with phone number, I'm not sure if the numbers are still good or not but worth a try. 

image0 (1).jpeg

image2.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bbko said:

I used to have a business in Pattaya and after using our extinguishers on a small electrical fire we took them to a place that sells fire extinguishers and they replaced the powder and air pressure.

Take a good look at the writing on your extinguishers and see it recharging them is advised or not.

It's been many years since I used that business and I don't remember the location, but here's a photo of their sticker with phone number, I'm not sure if the numbers are still good or not but worth a try. 

image0 (1).jpeg

image2.jpeg

Brill, thanks, I'll follow it up.