Two Mad Monks Bbq Grill Dog Alive: Owner Displeased..

libya 115

People who sit around chanting and expecting to achieve nirvana try to cook a dog and evryone is surprised? They were hungry.

What about the monks that sit in caves' for years at a time on their own. Hardly normal.

However they should have at least killed the dog, that was cruel. And throwing the bloke on the fire was a bit naughty too.

I was at a big funeral recently and my mate's wife's ex husband turned up.

The last time any of the family saw him he was shitfaced and holding a gun in her brothers face trying to track her down after she ran away from another beating.

10 ish years later, he turns up at the funeral as a monk and they are bowing to him and giving him money. Stunning. Robes or no robes he is still the same guy. Just because someone wears a robe doesn't mean anything.

Yup. You're spot on too. TIT

Maybe they were from Sakon Nakon.

According to the story at least one of the monks was.

They usually kill the dogs first though before roasting them.

And clean out the innards (I hope).

Year-old dog is at the end of the tender stage. Six-month old dog is best.

Are you Korean by any chance ?

Why does everyone assume the dog had been grilled alive?

There are so many dogs around Pattaya it would be very hard to know if they were wild or not. If the monks started grilling dogs more often then maybe a serious problem could be solved.

The thread title: "Two Mad Monks Bbq Grill Dog Alive"

OP, fifth paragraph begins: "The men were grilling the dog alive, with the apparent intention of having it for dinner"

I'm finding this kind of hard to believe to spite the fact I can't imagine how you would "grill a dog alive". If there is even a hint of truth in this these 3 men need be be put in padded cells because this is just the beginning of what they are capable of.

The thread title: "Two Mad Monks Bbq Grill Dog Alive"

OP, fifth paragraph begins: "The men were grilling the dog alive, with the apparent intention of having it for dinner"

Ok, let me rephrase that:

Why does everyone assume that what is said in this news report regarding the dog being grilled alive is true?

It's more likely just a story the dog owner told the police to get them on his side. I'm sure it's not easy to get sympathy from the police in Pattaya over a dog. Pattya needs to get rid of them, not protect them.

Maybe they were from Sakon Nakon.

According to the story at least one of the monks was.

They usually kill the dogs first though before roasting them.

And clean out the innards (I hope).

Year-old dog is at the end of the tender stage. Six-month old dog is best.

Are you Korean by any chance ?

No - true-blue Brit.

But I've worked with many other nationalities over the past thirty years - and many of the Filipinos like dog. Also worked in Vietnam, where there are many dog-meat restaurants.

Worked with and for Koreans too. Their main source of meat seems to be pig - which is kept in a muddy pit in the backyard and all scraps tossed down for their meals.

Don't mind the Kimshee (spelling?), like the Bulgoki and other dishes, but wish they would use just a touch more rice to flavour the garlic. And the steel chopsticks - smaller and thinner than any other nation - not easy to use.

But each to his own - whale meat for the Japanese, lamb for me.

There are so many dogs around Pattaya it would be very hard to know if they were wild or not. If the monks started grilling dogs more often then maybe a serious problem could be solved.

You are truly disgusting! Do you not think these animals are suffering enough as it is? I can not believe that you can suggest such a thing even in Thailand.

The sick, injured and emaciated dogs in and around Pattaya are a problem (and heart breaking for an animal lover) but I do not see this as a solution; there should be more that can be done for these poor animals.

Anyway I thought that Buddhist monks were supposed to take care of sick and starving animals not eat them. I can not believe what I am reading here.

You are truly disgusting! Do you not think these animals are suffering enough as it is? I can not believe that you can suggest such a thing even in Thailand.

The sick, injured and emaciated dogs in and around Pattaya are a problem (and heart breaking for an animal lover) but I do not see this as a solution; there should be more that can be done for these poor animals.

Anyway I thought that Buddhist monks were supposed to take care of sick and starving animals not eat them. I can not believe what I am reading here.

I didn't suggest that monks grill the dogs alive, I just suggested that if they started grilling and eating more dogs, we'd rid the streets of this scourge. This population of wild/stray dogs is akin to an overpopulation of rats.

Do you suffer similarly over the extermination of rats? They're all animals so what's the difference? IQ?