Guardian visa

Anyone managed to get approval of coe with a guardian visa ? Friend of mine is having trouble and wondering if someone can shed some light on the what “supporting documents” they need .

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

A guardian visa does not exist.

There are visas for being a family member of a person on a long term extension of stay and a Thai national. There are also visas for being the spouse or a parent of a Thai.

I just found this Googling " guardian visa ". I not understand. Sorry and thank you. And do you know what are the supporting documents they ask for, for the COE? Thank you.

Guardian is not the correct word to use when applying for visas at a embassy or consulate or apply for certificate of entry.

Which of the categories I mentioned in my post.

Are they the parent of a Thai? Do they have a member of their family that is on a extension of stay and etc?

These are the categories to select for a COE application. Look there to see which one he can use.

image.png.5a39a499f7481634c49f089dfc78601a.png

Source: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/index?checkconfirm=true

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Guardian is not the correct word to use when applying for visas at a embassy or consulate or apply for certificate of entry.

Which of the categories I mentioned in my post.

Are they the parent of a Thai? Do they have a member of their family that is on a extension of stay and etc?

These are the categories to select for a COE application. Look there to see which one he can use.

image.png.5a39a499f7481634c49f089dfc78601a.png

Source: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/index?checkconfirm=true

She already obtain the visa. She doesn't understand what are the supporting documents they ask for, for the COE.

Edited by Tayida

17 minutes ago, Tayida said:

She already obtain the visa. She doesn't understand what are the supporting documents they ask for, for the COE.

I cannot help without knowing the basis for the visa being issued by a embassy or official consulate.

Is she by chance a family member of somebody on a extension of stay here. Does she have a extension of stay based upon that and and a re-entry permit for it.