Bike Service Shop

mercman24

hi, i have a recommend for my Kawasaki to be looked at, (starting prob) guy says Pattaya Thai, behind the scooter repair shop, can someone be a bit more specific please, not sure of the area , what road etc, landmark etc thanks  KC,

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

"small" Kawasaki here. Maybe some 2-stroke

The Kawasaki KSR  110 (4 stroke) mini bike (preceding the Honda MSX ) was very popular in Pattaya.

engine below shoehorned into one of them would be interesting ????

P_20210718_134131.thumb.jpg.d9ba0d71044156017068b71cf77e098b.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johng said:

Op said a "kwaker"   but didn't say if it was a big one or not ????

...I don't think they sell/service any other bike brands there and only do  "Big Bikes"

Plenty of repairers of motorbikes in Pattaya I guess, if there anything like the ones in Phuket working Big bike Hondas, no thanks.

Best Kwacka dealership in Thailand is in Nackered swan.

6 hours ago, johng said:

Op said a "kwaker"   but didn't say if it was a big one or not ????

...I don't think they sell/service any other bike brands there and only do  "Big Bikes"

...'bout 9 y/a

papa had an '07(?) Kawasaki 125 Katana underbone, blue.

They dint sell for beans.

Headlamp was where carrot basket needed to be.

Rode her thru Kampodia.  

Rare.

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 23.05.08.png

Edited by papa al

On 8/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, Kwasaki said:

Plenty of repairers of motorbikes in Pattaya I guess, if there anything like the ones in Phuket working Big bike Hondas, no thanks.

Best Kwacka dealership in Thailand is in Nackered swan.

I've heard Lampang is good.

37 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I've heard Lampang is good.

Yeah well I heard CM Kwaka was good but you only find out by going there and let spanners fling your bike up,  there only good for standard servicing and parts IMHO. 

If you want properly trained engineered personnel working on your big bike go Nak Swan that's where Kwacka head office Bangkok told me where to go. 

They did very expressive work and a report on my bike being a former bike mechanic myself.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mercman24 said:

went to kawasaki centre in Pattaya starter motor f****, realy nice guy in there, didnt charge me any workhop time, so now i need a S/H starter, they are nearly 10,000 baht new, and idea as where to start looking.

I got a engine for spares. Top end is kaput but the rest is good.

IMG_20210903_225516_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mercman24 said:

is that a versys 650 starter, ? got no room for a motor, the pic is see , the end is different mine is a 2012

Versys, ER6F & ER6N. Year 2012. All have the same starter to my knowledge. Same engine. So don't see them changing the starters. Post up a pic. With tooth count.

Edited by Simple Jack
added info

On 8/30/2021 at 10:04 AM, Kwasaki said:

Yeah well I heard CM Kwaka was good but you only find out by going there and let spanners fling your bike up,  there only good for standard servicing and parts IMHO. 

If you want properly trained engineered personnel working on your big bike go Nak Swan that's where Kwacka head office Bangkok told me where to go. 

They did very expressive work and a report on my bike being a former bike mechanic myself.

Sen't my Ninja to Nak Sawn.  Hence the top end failure. They messed up the valves during the service. Got a payout. After contacting head office in JP.  Won't buy another Kawi ever again. (maybe a KR for next project ????) Bike had 4800km on it.

DSCF8001.JPG

DSCF8003.JPG

DSCF8006.JPG

Edited by Simple Jack
added info

42 minutes ago, Simple Jack said:

Sen't my Ninja to Nak Sawn.  Hence the top end failure. They messed up the valves during the service. Got a payout. After contacting head office in JP.  Won't buy another Kawi ever again. (maybe a KR for next project ????) Bike had 4800km on it.

DSCF8001.JPG

DSCF8003.JPG

DSCF8006.JPG

I would say you one in a million and talking a load of bollo, the Kwacka 650 cc twins have been around for more than a decade and commonly known amongst motorcycle mechanics like myself as bullet proof.

There was a call back on Kwacka 650 engines about valves in Asia and CM said mine was OK,  Nak Swan said no and changed them for free.

They also did a computer diagnostic on fueling which CM calculated and set wrong also are you sure Nak Swan messed up or was the bike not recalled.?

They allowed me to watch while my 650 was stripped down it was checked, I got them to partially renewed any engine parts that had the minimum of fault.

They did an excellent job and the 2011 Versys bike is still running today just like clockwork. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I would say you one in a million and talking a load of bollo, the Kwacka 650 cc twins have been around for more than a decade and commonly known amongst motorcycle mechanics like myself as bullet proof.

There was a call back on Kwacka 650 engines about valves in Asia and CM said mine was OK,  Nak Swan said no and changed them for free.

They also did a computer diagnostic on fueling which CM calculated and set wrong also are you sure Nak Swan messed up or was the bike not recalled.?

They allowed me to watch while my 650 was stripped down it was checked, I got them to partially renewed any engine parts that had the minimum of fault.

They did an excellent job and the 2011 Versys bike is still running today just like clockwork. 

I don't understand you're hostility.

I was compensated & got to keep the bike. This was several years ago.

"commonly known amongst motorcycle mechanics like myself as bullet proof" No comment on the burnt valves?

You seem like a cool guy with loads of insight. So i'm off this tread. I don't wan't no keyboard war.

I was gona send the o.p my starter pro gratis. Thanks for changing my mind.

Have a good one!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Simple Jack said:

I don't understand you're hostility.

I was compensated & got to keep the bike. This was several years ago.

"commonly known amongst motorcycle mechanics like myself as bullet proof" No comment on the burnt valves?

You seem like a cool guy with loads of insight. So i'm off this tread. I don't wan't no keyboard war.

I was gona send the o.p my starter pro gratis. Thanks for changing my mind.

Have a good one!

Now that's Pathetic, now that's hostility,  that's right go and run,  hostility to to me is " Won't buy another Kawi ever again."