Pfizer Jabs in Sisaket hospital

Scrotobike

Nope. Just what the wife said the poo Yai Bahn said. 1st September from midday. Apparently my name is on a list. According to the wife who spoke to the poo Yai Bahn who spoke to a doctor...

nothing to me, yet. No email, no call. Just 2nd or 3rd hand.

We, that is, the wife and me will be where it's happening on Wednesday. As long as we can find out where...

20 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Nope. Just what the wife said the poo Yai Bahn said. 1st September from midday. Apparently my name is on a list. According to the wife who spoke to the poo Yai Bahn who spoke to a doctor...

We, that is, the wife and me will be where it's happening on Wednesday. As long as we can find out where...

How did they get your name - via the latest government website Thailandintervac (as I did) because there seems to be no Sisaket signin online.. My wife phoned today - she was told no Pfizer only sinovac followed by AZ.

But like you I will just have to wait....

21 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

Thousands have had jabs (including me) near to the Aquarium. Sounds fishy, doesn't it!!! 

21 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

How did they get your name - via the latest government website Thailandintervac (as I did) because there seems to be no Sisaket signin online.. My wife phoned today - she was told no Pfizer only sinovac followed by AZ.

But like you I will just have to wait....

Unless you are within the Bangkok area or in Khon Kaen that site is about worthless.

Did you register on this site. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

I registered on the 1st of this month and have not heard anything. Here in Ubon they only have a small quantity of Pfizer that is reserved for frontline workers according to what they have told others at local hospitals. About the same for Astrazeneca.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Unless you are within the Bangkok area or in Khon Kaen that site is about worthless.

I registered on the 1st of this month and have not heard anything. Here in Ubon they only have a small quantity of Pfizer that is reserved for frontline workers according to what they have told others at local hospitals. About the same for Astrazeneca.

Jo - yes I did register on the expac.consular site and I am still waiting. I I read on a facebook group (called Sisaket & Issan only) that Pfizer for foreigners in other areas (like Sisaket) will begin on 1 September. But I doubt its reliability. I was told by Sisaket hospital to go to a local clinic for some mix and match vaccines. I think I will keep safe and wait.

Theres a big expat Pfizer vaccination day tomorrow 1st September in the vaccination hall at the park on the lake.

I believe names from expatvac and others, some of whom registered with their local clinics are being contacted. Morning and afternoon sessions.

This is the 1st Pfizer expat allocation vaccination program as it only arrived late last week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farma said:

Theres a big expat Pfizer vaccination day tomorrow 1st September in the vaccination hall at the park on the lake.

I believe names from expatvac and others, some of whom registered with their local clinics are being contacted. Morning and afternoon sessions.

This is the 1st Pfizer expat allocation vaccination program as it only arrived late last week.

Yes I heard 1 Sept but we will see tomorrow. My expectations are so low I will have to dig to get them.

I've been officially invited to tomorrows afternoon session.  I registered via expatvac 05 august. 

I have family members assisting with the vaccination process so I know for sure its happening. 

Keep your hopes up.

Edited by Farma

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Expatvac consular are doing jabs (Phizer ) through Bangkok Hospital on the 5 Sept in Khonkaen, i just cancelled mine as i was "shot" in Udon Thani last week(Phizer) 1st shot.

19 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Thousands jabbed with Pfizer in one province?

That's good going. Shame on those who say the vaccine rollout it a shambles.!!

I didn't say that and the vaccine rollout is a shambles IMO.

Nearly all had Sinocrap including over 60's.

6 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

I didn't say that and the vaccine rollout is a shambles IMO.

Nearly all had Sinocrap including over 60's.

Quite right. You did not say it was a shambles. Neither did I say you did.

I was pointing out that this is a thread about Pfizer. Thus, your post was misleading.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Quite right. You did not say it was a shambles. Neither did I say you did.

I was pointing out that this is a thread about Pfizer. Thus, your post was misleading.

...but he did say it was a shambles....................... a couple of posts back.......so, shame on him?   ????

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Haha 1

Just an update I have received my first Pfizer vaccine in Sisaket.

It was pretty well organised

Waited, filled in a form - which was already in my name including the 13 digit number, waited, queue waiting entry to the room, queue for blood pressure, queue for jab, waited for 30 minutes post jab and a chat with a nurse. About 2 hours so very impressive.

I was waiting for an appointment, I had registered with the expatvac, so I emailed an email I saw on "Pataya 130 news channel" - [email protected] - it seemed to work even though I received a standard reply. A man called at my home a few days later to confirm I could have the Vax and then told me to attend at the next slot. Whether the mans appearance was random or related to the email I do not know, but I guess if you are entitled to a vax, registered via expatvac, and still waiting, sending a polite email cannot hurt.

Their email response

"You have to register via expatvac.consular.go.th, fill in the form provided and attach your documents for consideration, particularly your passport, visa and medical certificates (if you have any).

After that, the system will process your application and then send you an email to confirm your registration, which will be followed by your appointment for vaccination.

Please note that this registration is for foreign nationals only, Thai nationals, including holders of dual citizenship, need to register via the Ministry of Public Health (Incl. Thai Chana platform)

If you have completed your registration, all the registrants' names have been forwarded to the Ministry of Public Health and subsequently to the hospitals in every province. The names will gradually be called up.

----------------------------------
Department of Consular Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Kingdom of Thailand

Disclaimers:

1. Due to high demand, please allow 1 - 2 days for your email to be replied.

2. Any inquiries regarding the details of appointment, including the exact date and time, should be addressed to your local public health authorities or provincial authorities.

3. Any inquiries regarding policy complaint should be addressed to the authorities concerned, including the CCSA.

4. Please do not register more than once. Any duplicate registrations may result in further delays and potential system complications. Instead, registrants who have successfully registered but wish to amend their information should contact this email to access the system.

5. Please note that this channel is for technical inquires regarding the expatvac registration platform only."

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

I hear that Sisaket has now used-up the current allocation of donated Pfizer jabs and a further batch will arrive in 2 or 3 weeks time.

I have no idea but the vaccinations are pre-booked so the right amount of Pfizer can be sent to the Vax site. I was told it will be about 2-3 weeks before receiving my second dose. 

The important message I can give is send the email and do not waste your time turning up without an appointment.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

I was waiting for an appointment, I had registered with the expatvac, so I emailed an email I saw on "Pataya 130 news channel" - [email protected] - it seemed to work even though I received a standard reply.

I sent an email this morning. I decided to forward the email confirming my registration to the email address mentioned in your post. Wrote up a short message about not getting a appointment for here in Ubon yet with my full name in it.

It had this message before the disclaimer.

"Your request is noted.

Please wait for your appointment."
Hoping to get a call or email in couple of days.
  • Thanks 1