Help!

davidindehar

Hi, this is my first time using this forum, but I need some help quickly...

here's the problem: I was in a taxi last night and forgot something of mine in the trunk, and I was wondering if there was some way to get it back, maybe to call the taxi company and see if anything was turned in or whatever. I know its unlikely that the driver will turn it in, it's just that its worth a try.

Thanks!

david

Hi this happend to me last year get the number of the control centre phone them and tell them where you were picked up and dropped off also the time ??? you can get the number from any meter cab , it will also depend where you got the cab from,,

i got my bag back the next day

Edited by colino

Hi this happend to me last year get the number of the control centre phone them and tell them where you were picked up and dropped off also the time ??? you can get the number from any meter cab , it will also depend where you got the cab from,,

i got my bag back the next day

I left my wallet with a fair bit of money and so forth in the taxi; next customer saw it, gave it to the driver, driver then came back without a fare to the building he dropped me off at, hoping I was still around.

There are good guys out there; try calling, and explain that you want the item back and will pay a significant reward for it. You might get lucky. If you cannot do so in Thai, please PM me; I can do it for you tonight.

Hey, thanks everyone for replying so fast.

If it helps, i got in the taxi at Sukumvit soi 10 and got off on Sathorn soi 13, I have a thai friend who called the taxi company and they said that they would announce it and call her if anything happens. Still waiting to hear from them.

If all that fails let a Thai person call the radio station 'Ruam Duay Chuaygan'. That's a station where people call in for any sort of problem, and they have many volonteers radioing in cases.

Many Taxi drivers listen to that station, and often lost items were returned to their owner, including farang.