Phuket to Hua Hin

Tayida

I believe anyone can leave Phuket without restriction, unless you are a participant in the Phuket Sandbox program and haven't yet graduated from the program which takes 14 days and passing 3 RT-PCR tests.

I don't know what restrictions Hua Hin may have, but if coming from Phuket you're coming from a province with an orange covid status.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I am on the opposite side and need to know if I need a PCR test to enter Phuket as need to go there next week

Essentially you will need to be vaccinated (as explained in the chart below) AND tested (rapid antigen is accepted as well as RT-PCR) AND you need to be in one of the allowed categories of people (live or work in Phuket, returning Sandboxer, ticket holder on day of flight out of Phuket Airport, or domestic tourist).

Assuming you are a domestic tourist (don't meet any of the other exceptions) you will need to prepay for your Phuket lodging and show the confirmation from the hotel.

236591713_974883136407952_2063138617746048380_n.jpg

25 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Essentially you will need to be vaccinated (as explained in the chart below) AND tested (rapid antigen is accepted as well as RT-PCR) AND you need to be in one of the allowed categories of people (live or work in Phuket, returning Sandboxer, ticket holder on day of flight out of Phuket Airport, or domestic tourist).

Assuming you are a domestic tourist (don't meet any of the other exceptions) you will need to prepay for your Phuket lodging and show the confirmation from the hotel.

236591713_974883136407952_2063138617746048380_n.jpg

thanks, going there for doctors visit and back out after that, no intention of stay, will get the rapid antigen 3 days prior arrival, thks again appreciate the detailed feed back

4 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

thanks, going there for doctors visit and back out after that, no intention of stay, will get the rapid antigen 3 days prior arrival, thks again appreciate the detailed feed back

Showing the Dr.'s appointment if you have such documentation would be useful if you get questioned at the Phuket entry checkpoint.  Not anticipating any problems, but nice to have something to show if questioned.

2 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Showing the Dr.'s appointment if you have such documentation would be useful if you get questioned at the Phuket entry checkpoint.  Not anticipating any problems, but nice to have something to show if questioned.

thks already a step ahead  555    printed it out  already

• Like 1