Thaifoodmaster now offers Thai Food masterclasses curated for serious Thai food enthusiasts of all skill levels.

aircut

Hi I am Hanuman from Thaifoodmaster.com.

I thought that this group would be interested in learning that I now offer Online Thai Food Masterclasses curated especially for serious Thai food enthusiasts of all skill levels. Of course, beginners with no prior experience are welcome to join too!

In my masterclasses, for the first time in the English language, I reveal the culinary secrets hidden in old and hard-to-find Siamese cookbooks and recipes dating from the late 19th century to modern days. (from my private collection)

I offer practical and kitchen-tested recipes with a mix of theory, history, psychology, and Siamese culture tidbits.

I have had the privilege of teaching hundreds of students and Thai food enthusiasts, as well as professional chefs – some with Michelin stars – in approaching and understanding Thai cuisine.

If you want to master your Thai food cooking skills and culinary knowledge, searching for inspiration, or looking for new and unknown classical, modern, and contemporary Siamese dishes from all walks of life – In that case, my masterclasses are for you!

If you have learned to cook Thai food from books or online tutorials, or even in person from Thai chefs, and are eager to learn more, then this is the right course for you.

I invite you to check it out and hope to welcome you into the program!

Hanuman

Founder and Scholar at Thaifoodmaster.com