Thailand moves further up the ‘Best Countries Heritage’ top 10 rankings

webfact

3 hours ago, djayz said:

In principle I agree with you and it does infuriate me that they so blatantly over charge certain people, but the experience and time spent with the missus and our boy there far outweigh the insult or extra money. 

A party of 9 Thai friends and myself once took a trip to Erawan waterfalls.

My single entrance fee was more than the nine combined I traveled with.

I would like to say been there got the hat, it feels more like been there and got scr#wed.

• Like 2

"rankings compiled by the BAV Group (a unit of global marketing communications company, VMLY&R) and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania based on the perceptions of 78 countries in various metrics assessed from a study of over 17,000 people."

probably good that 17000 Americans have little or no concept of Khmer culture, Chinese culture, Japanese consumer culture, Burmese and Laotian immigrant culture, but have a cultural memory of US influence on entertainment venues up to 1975 or later......

13 minutes ago, bangon04 said:

"rankings compiled by the BAV Group (a unit of global marketing communications company, VMLY&R) and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania based on the perceptions of 78 countries in various metrics assessed from a study of over 17,000 people."

probably good that 17000 Americans have little or no concept of Khmer culture, Chinese culture, Japanese consumer culture, Burmese and Laotian immigrant culture, but have a cultural memory of US influence on entertainment venues up to 1975 or later......

Consider the source....

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, webfact said:

The Heritage list is based on five attributes of a country – culturally accessible, a rich history, great food, many cultural attractions, and many geographical attractions...

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the split tail action now, could it?