Condos In Rayong?

jaideeguy

Web search only leads me to Pattaya condo sales [and there are many], but i am looking for a condo unit, 1-2 bdrm near beach in Rayong or +20k from P-town.

any suggestions or info on the market there??

There are some lovely townhouses for sale on a cliff facing the ocean near Ban Chang. They are really very nice.

I can also recommend renting a car or motorbike and just drive all around. A friend of mine did that and found some nice condos. But ended up not buying any. The beach seems like it is never ever cleared of trash. Beautiful beach, if you don't look down at all the little garbage strewn everywhere.

Web search only leads me to Pattaya condo sales [and there are many], but i am looking for a condo unit, 1-2 bdrm near beach in Rayong or +20k from P-town.

There are some lovely townhouses for sale on a cliff facing the ocean near Ban Chang. They are really very nice.

Hi I would be interested in the the "lovely townhouses for sale on a cliff facing the ocean near Ban Chang" that you mentioned.

By any chance do you have any more details? If so much appreciated!

Nip

Hi I would be interested in the the "lovely townhouses for sale on a cliff facing the ocean near Ban Chang" that you mentioned.

By any chance do you have any more details? If so much appreciated!

Nip

Hi Nip,

I have sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...

Can one of you share that info with me? I will be in Pattaya looking for some condos and have a rental car, so want to head south also. I have been looking online for some time, but will do so in person this coming week. Was in Hua Hin last week poking around....

Thanks!

Craig

• 6 months later...
Condos for sale at Payoongarden cliff,on the beach 20 mins from Ban Chang

here is the web site

http://www.assetpmanagement.com/payoon.html

It's great information, thanks. We are looking to rent and later buy a condo in Na-Jomtien, Sattahip, Payoon or Baan Chang area. Where we go for golfing and fishing during the day time as well as do some computer work during evening time. We sure will come to visit Payoon Garden Cliff on our next trip to Thailand. However, we have heard about potential polution of some area nearby Rayong's heavy industry zone. We hope that it will not affect Sattahip, Baan Chang or Payoon beaches area. Do you have any information in regarding to this concern?

There are some developments on Hat MaeRamPheung Beach, direct across the road from the beach, be mindful though the area is very quiet.

If interested I will try and find details

Moss

I would be interested in knowing more about the owners of some of the properties at Ekanek or Bayview, which are right on the beach. It seems that it is difficult to locate them ?!

Regards

Any details or website or agents???

If you do a search on google for "Country Properties Bang Saray", they are going to be building a new condo development "Bel-Air" in Bang Saray early next year.

I think the smallest shell units start at 800,000 THB?

Call Vince on 08 78911944 or 08 78339590, he has some Condo's for sale at the VIP Condo, beach front on Hat Mae Rampheung, not far from Ban Phe, it is a good site but I haven't seen the rooms.

As for the Beach, it can get a little littered, but every now and again the beach front owners do a quick sweep of their own areas, but I admit they should do it more often.

Good Luck

Moss

There are some developments on Hat MaeRamPheung Beach, direct across the road from the beach, be mindful though the area is very quiet.

Moss

I would be interested in knowing more about the owners of some of the properties at Ekanek or Bayview, which are right on the beach. It seems that it is difficult to locate them ?!

Regards

I will check these areas out for you if I can.

Good Luck

Moss

Moss

Regards

I will check these areas out for you if I can.

Good Luck

Moss

Ekanek is a resort of varying styles of houses, some look well kept, others were a little run down and dotted around was derelict and burnt out versions.

The Agent had gone out so I didn't get to see the inside of the properties or get a leaflet, but the taxi driver wasn't very complimentary, I state that without prejudice, as I haven't seen them myself.

However, you do just cross the road and you are on the beach.

Bayview Resort, www.bayviewresort-rayong.com

These are a group of 20 one bedroomed bungalows, they looked well kept and again just across from the beach.

Not much help I am afraid.

Good Luck

Moss

I have a 37sqm condo for sale in Ban Chang, 5th floor with fantastic sea view across the bay.

Asking 590,000 baht.

Ban Chang is still the real estate bargain on the eastern seaboard IMO,and with golf, international schools and a Tesco Lotus currently under construction the future looks bright.

Picture taken from the balcony.

Cheers.

post-6819-1199056020_thumb.jpg

I am also looking but does anyone know of a condo agency who sells condos & also is a property management will take care of the condo while I am gone.. Just like the "Yensabai Condo " but I do not like that area!!! I tried finding information on this but maybe someone has some personal experience ??? Thanks

I am also looking but does anyone know of a condo agency who sells condos & also is a property management will take care of the condo while I am gone.. Just like the "Yensabai Condo " but I do not like that area!!! I tried finding information on this but maybe someone has some personal experience ??? Thanks

Where exactly are you looking bri1guy

Moss

Moss

I am looking at buying a condo which is managed by a property management Company like I said before ,the Yensabai condo (Wongamat Garden Beach condo) in pattaya!! I

can purchase it now and when I am now staying there, have t rented out , making a monthly income on my investment.. I know I could have a propertly managemnet Co

possibly handle any condo, but I want one which is specialized in one condo & has an good rental record & experience..

Moss

I am looking at buying a condo which is managed by a property management Company like I said before ,the Yensabai condo (Wongamat Garden Beach condo) in pattaya!! I

can purchase it now and when I am now staying there, have t rented out , making a monthly income on my investment.. I know I could have a propertly managemnet Co

possibly handle any condo, but I want one which is specialized in one condo & has an good rental record & experience..

I appear to have pi%%ed you off with the question, which wasn't my intention. I still do not know where the Yensobai Condo is, or even if that is the only place you are looking, even if I knew where the place was, so on that point, I'll change forums.

Moss

Moss no hard feelings taken. I am continueing to look for a decent property managment Co. in pattaya or Especially a condo who has there own. Does anybody know someone who rents out there Condo when away ???

Thanks Moss for putting my details on this thread.

I have several Condos for sale in the VIP Condochain Rayong on Hat Maeramphung Beach. Prices range from 995,000 to 2,300,000 all have good views are are in good order.

Farang owner.

The beach here is very clean and is cleaned on a daily basis.

The management are very good and the building has just been renovated.

Anybody interested please phone me on 078911944 or PM me.

There is also a website that has details on www.rayongproperties.com

Thanks Vince :o

Moss no hard feelings taken. I am continueing to look for a decent property managment Co. in pattaya or Especially a condo who has there own. Does anybody know someone who rents out there Condo when away ???

Sorry bri1guy, probably a little trigger happy that day.

I have a Condo opposite the beach but have only just got it to a liveable standard, so if you like eating out or take away, no cooking facility as yet, and are looking for a relatively long term rental, haven't thought that much about letting, but it could be an idea?

Moss