Full Moon Party!

Is there going to be a Full Moon Party this end of June on 29th. Seeing the postings over here seems like everything has quiet down over there! Thinking of going but having second thoughts now! Please advise if it is a good idea to go this Jun 29th

Is there going to be a Full Moon Party this end of June on 29th. Seeing the postings over here seems like everything has quiet down over there! Thinking of going but having second thoughts now! Please advise if it is a good idea to go this Jun 29th

I would think there is, but better check again closer to the date.

I would think there is, but better check again closer to the date.

google full moon patry dates koh phan ngan, should get your answer

Are they any good? The thought of being surrounded by pissed Isralies and tie-dye global citizens makes me cringe.

What nationality you rather prefer: Germans, Brits, Dutch, French....?

Is the music any good? From my experience Thais see louder as better.

No of course the music is not good, they play Vivaldi, Haydn, Mozart etc at low volume so that you can still hear the ocean

Any photos?

Do you live on planet earth ?

Oh! I forgot one more catagory of people I don't like. Your sort.

Vivaldi eh? Well as long as it's not forced through crappy sound systems.

Yes I live on earth. If you can take your head out of your arse long enough to look around you might like it.

Oh! I forgot one more catagory of people I don't like. Your sort.

Vivaldi eh? Well as long as it's not forced through crappy sound systems.

Yes I live on earth. If you can take your head out of your arse long enough to look around you might like it.

So its Israelis, Indians (like you mentioned in the Phuket Forum), my sort.....and who else ?

May its time you put your head up yours and leave it there......

thank you for the answers guys ! Is there anyone around koh phangan to tell me if there are a lot of ppl or not at the moment! i know from the website that they have a full moon party thouhgh!

thank you for the answers guys ! Is there anyone around koh phangan to tell me if there are a lot of ppl or not at the moment! i know from the website that they have a full moon party thouhgh!

this month it on June 1st and June 29th

it great music and many people from all over the world.

like any party with over 10,000 people you will find some di.. heads that make problems but the over all its a great party.

:o

There will be lots of people in and around Haadrin near the time of the party. On party night, most of Chaweng (Koh Samui) moves over, so it's not as interesting anymore, just holidaymakers taking a look-see. Before there were lots of festival "hippies" in wild costumes, fire baton twirlers, etc. Mostly techno music, but at least one place plays rock, if you can hear it. It starts to get busy way after midnight and goes til about 6am.

Leave all your jewellery, watch, passport, in the safe where you stay and only take as much cash as you'll need. Never leave your drink unattended. Have fun! It's a beautiful night and the moon rise is fantastic, but that's way earlier.

There will be lots of people in and around Haadrin near the time of the party. On party night, most of Chaweng (Koh Samui) moves over, so it's not as interesting anymore, just holidaymakers taking a look-see. Before there were lots of festival "hippies" in wild costumes, fire baton twirlers, etc. Mostly techno music, but at least one place plays rock, if you can hear it. It starts to get busy way after midnight and goes til about 6am.

Leave all your jewellery, watch, passport, in the safe where you stay and only take as much cash as you'll need. Never leave your drink unattended. Have fun! It's a beautiful night and the moon rise is fantastic, but that's way earlier.

Could you let me know about where this Rock place is ?? thanks

In the good old days........no tecno, no stupid colors........just pure hippies, blues and rock.......even live........no chicken sandwiches, thank god, but only lots of great Thai-food. Everybody was busy "rolling" or rocking.....see that was a good time

Cheers

Was on Koh Phangan yesterday and Haad Rin was starting to get busy. Many of your back packer's arriving. Visisting out parts of the island not many people. But it's a change to see not as many people as Koh Samui. If going to Full Moon party keep in mind to make sure all valuables are safe and not take drinks from stangers ... Most all have a good party...

:o

Could you let me know about where this Rock place is ?? thanks

In the good old days........no tecno, no stupid colors........just pure hippies, blues and rock.......even live........no chicken sandwiches, thank god, but only lots of great Thai-food. Everybody was busy "rolling" or rocking.....see that was a good time

Cheers

Is there any recommended places to stay around there! Far from the noise when sleeping!

:o If you just want to walk, try Suncliff on the sunset side of Haadrin, but I heard it gets noisy there too from Bongo and Outback bars, etc. Also try Ban Kai or Ban Tai villages, or ask Khun Sbk; she has a resort on the island for nice people. Are you a nice person, Sugats?

According to hubby, the resort is full. Darn, I always take my vacations at Full Moon party time :o

But, Ban Kai is good, taxis run all night so its easy to get in and fairly easy to get back. And you don't have to listen to the noise if you don't want to. SunCliff in Hadrin is nice but gets the noise from the afterparty at Backyard.

I live near the pier where everyone takes the boats to the Full Moon party and normally there are quite a few people standing around waiting for boats, etc. Tonight, barely a trickle. It's almost like the party isn't even happening