PM says ejection of two ministers is in interests of governance

Jonathan Fairfield

9 hours ago, coolcarer said:

No matter what I think of Prayut, at least he kicked out the convicted heroin dealer, now he needs to purge a few other top ministers including the billionaire TAT <deleted> and the Health Minister, they are both as bad as each other with their pie in the sky rants.

Yes, he kicked him out for personal reasons because he stabbed him in the back -- not for being an convicted criminal whose actions lead to people dying from their addiction.  (I doubt he was caught for the first violation).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Yes, he kicked him out for personal reasons because he stabbed him in the back -- not for being an convicted criminal whose actions lead to people dying from their addiction.  (I doubt he was caught for the first violation).

Aware of that obvious fact but it’s one less bad apple in a basket that is brimming with them as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The Prime Minister has confirmed his decision to relieve two Cabinet ministers of their posts was done in the interests of national administration, rebutting claims by the opposition that the moves hint at disorder within the coalition

Or covering his ar*e

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Thammanat Prompao

Just the mere mention of that weasel name makes me cringe.

I enjoyed seeing his bloodshot eyes during the news conference like he had been weeping all night.

I bet he's revengeful. 

He'll probably leak lots of juicy revelations of this inept government and that forever fumbling health minister, Anutin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Prime Minister has confirmed his decision to relieve two Cabinet ministers of their posts was done in the interests of national administration.

Huh? What is that exactly? Sounds like code language for "those two guys were not making it easy for us to carry out our agenda". Which is most definitely not the people's agenda, so by national administration, I guess you mean the will of the extremely toxic army?

It is always a good thing when an administration dismisses a heroin dealer, from a position of leadership. Always. But, apparently it was ok for him to be in the cabinet before, but not now? What changed? Your own twisted sense of morality made you think it was ok before. 

You own an explanation to the people, Cha Cha. OK? And we want truth, not fudge. Are you capable of truth? I think not. Neither do the 99% of Thais, who disapprove of the job you are doing. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The Prime Minister has confirmed his decision to relieve two Cabinet ministers of their posts was done in the interests of national administration.

Huh? What is that exactly? Sounds like code language for "those two guys were not making it easy for us to carry out our agenda". Which is most definitely not the people's agenda, so by national administration, I guess you mean the will of the extremely toxic army?

It is always a good thing when an administration dismisses a heroin dealer, from a position of leadership. Always. But, apparently it was ok for him to be in the cabinet before, but not now? What changed? Your own twisted sense of morality made you think it was ok before. 

You own an explanation to the people, Cha Cha. OK? And we want truth, not fudge. Are you capable of truth? I think not. Neither do the 99% of Thais, who disapprove of the job you are doing. 

You don't really mean all that, do you? ????????????????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Just the mere mention of that weasel name makes me cringe.

I enjoyed seeing his bloodshot eyes during the news conference like he had been weeping all night.

I bet he's revengeful. 

He'll probably leak lots of juicy revelations of this inept government and that forever fumbling health minister, Anutin.

Maybe he will, but it won't make 1 bit of difference, when you have the numbers it's all plain sailing. 

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

My thoughts exactly and if he wants to remove people for good governance, remove his whole cabinet.

His government is, was and remains useless, corrupt and ineffective.

Yes. From the very start. 

From top to bottom, as it's been historically proven by military-inspired governments. And there have been many throughout the decades. Same old cycle that I suspect the good Thai people [and concerned foreigners] are becoming weary of. 

And the cycles will never unless there is thorough and meaningful cleansing of the systems. And reality might suggest that will take some time, as the traditional power structures ain't gonna give up their positions without a fight. 

It's been rotten to the core for decades.

Edited by zzaa09
  • Like 1