Two drivers escape injuries after pickup truck carrying chicken meat collides with container truck in Chonburi

Jonathan Fairfield

240600147_2932175560239698_8368101929133028990_n-1.jpeg

Chonburi – Two drivers have escaped from injuries after a pickup truck which was carrying fresh chicken collided with a container truck in Mueang Chonburi.

The Mueang Chonburi Police were notified of the accident earlier this week on the Bypass Road in the Nong Kangkok sub-district.

Police and rescue workers arrived at the scene to find an overturned pickup truck. Fresh chicken meat was found scattered across the road.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/11/two-drivers-escape-injuries-after-pickup-truck-carrying-chicken-meat-collides-with-container-truck-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

The pickup truck driver, Mr. Nantaset Summart, 32, told the associated Thai press, “I was driving normally, under the speed limit. However, I suddenly crashed into the back of the container truck, it appeared out of nowhere and I didn’t see it due to the road being unusually dark. The accident wasn’t my fault.”

One has to smile at the excuse ????????????

1 year driving ban and 5000 baht fine, next time he will see the container truck, guarenteed.

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Two drivers have escaped from injuries after a pickup truck which was carrying fresh chicken collided with a container truck in Mueang Chonburi.

and all thanks to the lucky amulet  555

3 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

The pickup truck driver, Mr. Nantaset Summart, 32, told the associated Thai press, “I was driving normally, under the speed limit. However, I suddenly crashed into the back of the container truck, it appeared out of nowhere and I didn’t see it due to the road being unusually dark. The accident wasn’t my fault.”

One has to smile at the excuse ????????????

Had me laughing out loud. But so many people in Thailand will believe anything without question, so you frequently get statements like this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Almer said:

1 year driving ban and 5000 baht fine, next time he will see the container truck, guarenteed.

Check  chicken George's  telephone account as that may explain why he never saw the truck .

Driving ban for one year would be tough considering he is making his living from driving . 

1 hour ago, itsari said:

Check  chicken George's  telephone account as that may explain why he never saw the truck .

Driving ban for one year would be tough considering he is making his living from driving . 

Yep, that is why he will see the container next time, plus he hasn't got any wheels now, or do you pat hime on the back and let him do it again tomorrow.

Edited by Almer
Spell

1 hour ago, Almer said:

Yep, that is why he will see the container next time, plus he hasn't got any wheels now, or do you pat hime on the back and let him do it again tomorrow.

Luckily the only loser is Chicken George . Hopefully he will learn from the accident and drive more diligently. Banning people from driving is savage when it is there  income . 

If a bank employee for example causes a accident on the roads is it in order to ban him from working for 12 months ? Life is not that easy

16 hours ago, itsari said:

Luckily the only loser is Chicken George . Hopefully he will learn from the accident and drive more diligently. Banning people from driving is savage when it is there  income . 

If a bank employee for example causes a accident on the roads is it in order to ban him from working for 12 months ? Life is not that easy

No, you don't  ban the bank worker from working in the bank, you ban him from driving and make him find his way to work, it almost sounds to me that if a DUI causes a death  or similar he should be allowed to continue  on his merry way, often the punishment is a wake up call to others.

2 hours ago, Almer said:

No, you don't  ban the bank worker from working in the bank, you ban him from driving and make him find his way to work, it almost sounds to me that if a DUI causes a death  or similar he should be allowed to continue  on his merry way, often the punishment is a wake up call to others.

Why should the driver loose his job and the bank worker continue earning a living ?

You miss the point altogether . Have a good day sir

On 9/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, itsari said:

Hopefully. Hopefully he will learn.

Why not a couple of prayers and chuck a penny into the fountain and make a wish?

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

23 hours ago, Almer said:

You'd think if your income depended on being able to drive you would exercise that duty with a degree of caution and care above and  beyond that of other road users.

Apparently not here. Stupidity at work in its purest form. 

• Like 1