Non o visa and leaving the country

Does anyone know yet with Bangkok opening back up that after you get your re entry stamp and leave and come back and you are vaccinated (IE no more quarantine for 14 days) Will the rule change where you wont need covid insurance anymore for the duration of your current non o visa? 

Going to stick my neck out here and say no one knows....not even the people making the rules.

having said that.....

Now it is established I can see the requirement staying as it will be a nice little money spinner.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Going to stick my neck out here and say no one knows....not even the people making the rules.

having said that.....

Now it is established I can see the requirement staying as it will be a nice little money spinner.

I agree somewhat but based on the fact that you can get covid insurance outside of Thailand how does that benefit the government? It will still have somewhat of a hurt on tourism only because it is another added fee to there holiday.  

29 minutes ago, raptorea said:

I agree somewhat but based on the fact that you can get covid insurance outside of Thailand how does that benefit the government? It

It benefits the Thai gov in that if you became gravely ill in Thailand due to covid and had no insurance who pays hospital bill? 

The covid insurance will continue for some time.

Regarding question re quarantine it will not be required at some point. Could be end of Oct or Nov etc etc. Nobody knows. 

Edit: This news posted just now re quarantine by anchadian news forum.

https://twitter.com/ThaiEnquirer/status/1438775367158808584

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1