Registration for 3rd “Rao Tiew Duay Kan” tourism program starts Sep 24

snoop1130

พระอาทิตย์ขึ้น..jpg

Thailand’s Ministry of Tourism and Sports is set to launch the third phase of the “Rao Tiew Duay Kan” (We Travel Together) tourism promotion program on September 24th, by enabling Thai citizens who want hotel and air fare discounts, plus free food coupons, to register for the benefits.

Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn said today that registration will be via the www.เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน.com website from September 24th, with only two million openings available. Successful registrants can make use of the benefits from October 15th into early next year.

He said that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) wants the program to be extended until next February adding, however, that this will have to be approved by the cabinet.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/registration-for-3rd-rao-tiew-duay-kan-tourism-program-starts-sep-24/

Logo-top-.png

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

Help is certainly required.  I want to spend two nights with my son in Bangkok for my birthday.  I emailed three good hotels in the area only to be quoted ludicrous prices plus ++.  I am going AirB&B.

So no luck on Agoda for the Rembrandt... B834 showing for me?