Thai Meteorological Department forecasts scattered thundershowers and isolated heavy rain over the next 7 days

snoop1130

DfN2PjsUEAAmd-L.jpg

The Thai Meteorological Department today, September 17th, reported 7-day weather forecasts with scattered thundershowers and isolated heavy rain in Thailand from September 17th to the 22nd.

In general, during September 17th – 19th, a southwest monsoon that prevails over the Andaman Sea, Thailand, and the Gulf of Thailand will weaken, resulting in less rain over the country and isolated heavy rain in the North, the East, and the South (west coast).

During the 20th – the 22nd, an active-low cell over the east of the Philippines is forecast to intensify and move through the South China Sea to the coast of middle Vietnam, causing more rain with isolated heavy rain in the lower North, the lower Northeast, the East, and the Central area.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/17/thai-meteorological-department-forecasts-scattered-thundershowers-and-isolated-heavy-rain-over-the-next-7-days/

PattayaNews.jpg

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai Meteorological Department today, September 17th, reported 7-day weather forecasts with scattered thundershowers and isolated heavy rain in Thailand from September 17th to the 22nd.

No need to worry we've had an assurance from Prayut there will be no floods.

• Haha 1

The rain is already here. Yesterday I got trapped in a mall coffee shop for 5 hours. I had cycled 20 mins to the nearest Big C and just as I came out the heavens opened and and stayed open from 3pm to 8pm. There was no family member available to rescue me and I had no intention of of cycling in rain so heavy that it reduced visibility to 200m. Even with a decent set of lights I would have been easy meat for any pick-up driver with the standard badly maintained set of windscreen wipers.