Extending 30 day visa exempt

You will only get a 30 day extension of your visa exempt entry.

At this time you would get a 45 day visa exempt entry but after the 30th of this month is unknown if the order for them will be extended. If not extended you would get a 30 day visa exempt entry.

You may not need a ticket out of the country to apply for the COE. Some embassies do not require it. But the airline may want to see a ticket out within 30 or 45 days.

If needed you could us a one one way ticket to anywhere to meet the 30 or 45 day requirement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

At this time you would get a 45 day visa exempt entry but after the 30th of this month is unknown if the order for them will be extended. If not extended you would get a 30 day visa exempt entry.

You may not need a ticket out of the country to apply for the COE. Some embassies do not require it. But the airline may want to see a ticket out within 30 or 45 days.

If needed you could us a one one way ticket to anywhere to meet the 30 or 45 day requirement.

Thanks Joe. Really appreciate the reply 

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

i must be confused some on some sites speak of a 90 day extension. is that a 90 day extension of some sort for a long stay visa only . thier are no 90 day extensions for someone on a two month tourist visa? i want to stay 5 months total.  my only avenue is get the two month tourist visa and then the free 30 day extension and hope the 60 day covid extension is still active after that or i will have to leave kingdom after the 30 day extension. maybe vietnam will have some options by then

27 minutes ago, yogi yogi said:

i must be confused some on some sites speak of a 90 day extension. is that a 90 day extension of some sort for a long stay visa only . thier are no 90 day extensions for someone on a two month tourist visa?

The STV (special tourist visa) allowed two 90 day extensions of the 90 day entry it allowed.

The only extension possible for tourist visa is 30 days.