A few questions regarding the Phuket Sandbox and COE

luvulongtime

Hi all, not sure if I'm in the right section here? But I've got a few niggly questions regarding sandbox entry and the dreaded COE... Firstly, Do I have to fly directly to Phuket, or can I fly into BKK and then proceed to Phuket from there?... Secondly, I will be staying in Thailand (as I live there and am in the possession of a retirement visa). So, will I be allowed to enter on a single, one way ticket, or will i have to buy a return ticket?... Thirdly, does anyone have any recommendations for companies providing Covid insurance up to $1000,000?

Thanks in advance

Edited by luvulongtime
bad spelling

1. You must enter Thailand into Phuket. Stopovers in approved countries are allowed and all airlines that fly internationally to Phuket are from approved countries.

2. Not sure, but when registering with the UK embassy (for example) you will pick your long-term visa from the long drop-down menu, in which case I would imagine a one-way ticket will be okay. I'm coming in on a medium-term TR visa and so I needed a return ticket.

3. I got my 90-day insurance directly from AXA's Thailand website - competitive rates and no hassle getting it accepted for the COE.

• Like 2