Easing of Phuket domestic entry requirements made official

webfact

1632453491_1-org.jpg

The official order was issued late yesterday (Sept 23), and will come into effect on Oct 1. Image: PR Phuket

By The Phuket News

PHUKET: Starting next Friday (Oct 1), all domestic visitors will be allowed to enter Phuket as long as they have been fully vaccinated and have tested negative for COVID-19.

The move became official after Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew issued an order (Phuket Provincial Order No. 5745/2564) late yesterday (Sept 23).

The order followed Governor Narong announcing the easing of restrictions on people entering the province earlier in the day.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/easing-of-phuket-entry-requirements-made-official-81500.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-09-24

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jen65 said:

Test negative ?  Is an Antigen test accepted then ??  Are there any test centres at the border / entry that can provide quick economic test ?    

Yes, ATK tests are accepted.   You can bring your own new and unused test kit and carry out the test on arrival.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:05 AM, Xonax said:

As long as they keep demanding a Covid-test before entering Phuket, we will keep postponing our travel plans involving Phuket.

We are twice vaccinated with AZ and will under no circumstrances do a Covid-test. Anyway AirAsia has cancelled our flights in mid october and are apparently not having any other flights from Bangkok to Phuket in october, just like they are apparently not flying to Krabi anymore.

same for me, 2 jabs but will not travel to phuket because of this rubbish tests

AirAsia has cancelled our flights in mid october and are apparently not having any other flights from Bangkok to Phuket in october.

I don't know in October, but I'm flying AirAsia from Phuket to Bangkok tomorrow.

55 minutes ago, uli65 said:

2 jabs don't prevent you to get infected from CoVid-19 and transmitting it.

CoVid-19 "vaccine" only protects you from developing decease if you get infected. And not always. 

Edited by Espanol

As long as they keep demanding a Covid-test before entering Phuket, we will keep postponing our travel plans involving Phuket.

We are twice vaccinated with AZ and will under no circumstrances do a Covid-test. Anyway AirAsia has cancelled our flights in mid october and are apparently not having any other flights from Bangkok to Phuket in october, just like they are apparently not flying to Krabi anymore.

2 hours ago, uli65 said:

Why, out of fear of testing positive?

And why rubbish tests?

• Like 1