One person dead in Ban Bueng pickup truck collision

webfact

tpn.jpg

PHOTO: Pairoj Woranukun / Tannapat Awayla (Eak Chon News) / Chon News TV

By Goong Nang(GN)

Ban Bueng – A 62-year-old driver has been pronounced dead at the scene following a collision between two pickup trucks yesterday morning, September 23rd, 2021.

The Borwin Police was notified of the accident in the early morning yesterday on Marp Eeang- Amata City Road in Borwin.

Emergency responders arrived at the scene to find two damaged pickup trucks. Bottles of various non-alcoholic beverages were found strewn across the roadway, having been prepared to be delivered by one of the drivers in the accident.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/24/one-person-dead-in-ban-bueng-pickup-truck-collision/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Several accidents every day in and around Ban Bueng where, for some reason, driving standards are even more worse than the Thai norm.

Most likely with thai males in pickups: Must be the highest concentrations of jerks on the planet.

• Like 2

“Without warning, and without using signal lights, Mr. Homwichean suddenly took a sharp turn. I was unable to stop the collision as I was driving at high speed. However, I believe the accident was the fault of Mr. Homwichean and not myself for taking a turn with no warning.” Nithiwit stated.

Well, most likely driving too fast and too close to the other truck. Also, if he went into the rear of the other truck is it not his fault? Just a suggestion, but I think he should take the 'hi' out of the middle of his name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1