Paradise Pizza

jed

It's basically right across the street from the U.N. Irish. Big orange sign.

Edit, just checked the web site, no map. Hate to criticize, but in this day and age, as it were, I'd have a map and/or a freaking Google Earth photo with a marker and gps location!

Edited by calibanjr.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is your restaurant Rick, I wanna give your slice a try?

Yes indeed where is it.. and directions please from lets say airport plaza. Also.. FIX YOUR WEBSITE.. its sucks big time and its so cheap to make it nice.. people who LIVE on the net like many of the people here would most likely refer to it when ordering and or directions as well.

Come on man.. We are living in the information age!! hel_l, I would fix it and make it nice and trade you pizzas for my time!!

Who is Rick ? And what website are you on about. I must of missed something.. :o

Ok.. maybe I am wrong but I thought Rick was one of the owners of Paradise Pizza that was posting before.. but hey... I most likely have it wrong... still want the address and his website still has problems.

Edit, just checked the web site, no map. Hate to criticize, but in this day and age, as it were, I'd have a map and/or a freaking Google Earth photo with a marker and gps location!

I always take my Magellan GPS out when looking for pizza :o

Edited by miltonbentley

post-31110-1185988091_thumb.jpg

Thanks... and yes this on his website would a good thing.. plus the menu... thanks again!!

I had two pepperoni slices there last night and when I found out that they were out of sour-cream coffee cake at the moment, I also had a cheese slice. I enjoyed every one.

If you are looking for a pizza smothered in toppings, You probably won't be crazy about Paradise, but if you usually get a New Youk cheese or pepperoni slice (I mostly did at home), you will be pleasantly surprised.

In my book, Austhaied gets a free calzone!

I'll take you up on that.. :o

I'll mention that to Rick, I go in there about 2-3 times a week now for a two slice (for me) session with the wife, who digs the fettucine carbonara there. Really though, if you had a walk-in establishment in CM, BKK, or other sort of hard to navigate, not well addressed/marked areas, wouldn't you post a similar Google Earth pic or a hand done map on your web site? Gotta razz him about that.

Edited by calibanjr.

I'll take you up on that.. :D

I'll mention that to Rick, I go in there about 2-3 times a week now for a two slice (for me) session with the wife, who digs the fettucine carbonara there. Really though, if you had a walk-in establishment in CM, BKK, or other sort of hard to navigate, not well addressed/marked areas, wouldn't you post a similar Google Earth pic or a hand done map on your web site? Gotta razz him about that.

Yes i would, it takes all of 3-5 minutes to do. Rocket science in ain't. :ohttp://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

I'll take you up on that.. :D

Yes i would, it takes all of 3-5 minutes to do. Rocket science in ain't. :ohttp://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

Agreed, that's why I'm a bit taken aback that people bother to put up a web site and don't sew it up with the final zip, 10 minutes of work to stick it in the site.

Been a google, gmail, google acct., all the trimmings, cult follower for since the last millenium, would have bought into the IPO if I had had any disposable income whatsoever! Man, first time I downloaded google earth, I spent 8 hours I guess, "flying" around looking at all the places I've lived, visited, been drunk in, whatever.

Good heads up for the non-inculcated, sane people out there, though.

Edited by calibanjr.

• 2 months later...