Covid extensión 60 days

Did you enter with a tourist visa that allowed a 60 day entry?

Or did you enter visa exempt and get a 45 day permit to stay?

If a real tourist visa they you would apply for the 30 day extension and then the 60 day covid 19 extension at Chaeng Wattana.

If visa exempt it would be done at Muang Thong Thani.

For the 60 day covid 19 extension you will need to complete a TM7 form and attach 4 X 6 cm photo to it. You will need copies of your passport photo page, visa if you have one, arrival stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will need this completed affidavit. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf229.8 kB · 655 downloads

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you enter with a tourist visa that allowed a 60 day entry?

Or did you enter visa exempt and get a 45 day permit to stay?

If a real tourist visa they you would apply for the 30 day extension and then the 60 day covid 19 extension at Chaeng Wattana.

If visa exempt it would be done at Muang Thong Thani.

For the 60 day covid 19 extension you will need to complete a TM7 form and attach 4 X 6 cm photo to it. You will need copies of your passport photo page, visa if you have one, arrival stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will need this completed affidavit. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf229.8 kB · 655 downloads

Thanks for the help,  I came in on 45 day visa exempt and then did the 30 day extension at MuangThong Thani - so do I also do the COVID extension there? 

16 minutes ago, Kevinphall said:

Thanks

Not sure your current expiry of permission of stay. Try and obtain another covid extension after this one towards end of November. 

Personally I would download the affidavit that ubonjoe posted link to. Doesn't hurt to have it with you.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Personally I would download the affidavit that ubonjoe posted link to. Doesn't hurt to have it with you.

It hurts not to have the forms not filled out ready.

Getting the application forms at the immigration counter means that while you're filling them out as many as 15-20 other applicants are getting their ticket numbers. It can mean the difference of waiting a couple of hours.

At the Chaengwattana complex a couple of photocopy shops downstairs have the forms for 1-2 baht each if you can get there earlier.

Edited by bobandyson

2 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

For sure. I always make sure I have everything downloaded and filled in when it comes to forms, photos etc. Even things such as reentry permits. 

The stall you mention downstairs at CW also enable you to forward an email to them and have them print.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobandyson said:

Getting the application forms at the immigration counter means that while you're filling them out as many as 15-20 other applicants are getting their ticket numbers. It can mean the difference of waiting a couple of hours.

At the Chaengwattana complex a couple of photocopy shops downstairs have the forms for 1-2 baht each if you can get there earlier.

When I did my 30 days extension last week was only me there - was in and out in 15 mins!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, bobandyson said:

Getting the application forms at the immigration counter means that while you're filling them out as many as 15-20 other applicants are getting their ticket numbers. It can mean the difference of waiting a couple of h

19 hours ago, bobandyson said:

But you did that at MTT? I was referring to CW.

ours.

I was at MTT today for a 30 day extension to visa exempt.  There were 8 desks to process applications but I was the only supplicant.  In and out in less than half an hour.