Jump to content

TR visa expiring sunday, do I have 1 day grace in Phuket ?

Recommended Posts

I assume you mean the 60 day permit to stay (it is not a visa) you got when you entered the country is ending tomorrow. A visa cannot be extended.

If immigration is closed when your permit to stay ends you can apply for a extension on the first day they are open without being fined for a overstay. If you do not do it on that day you can be fined 500 baht for every day of overstay.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...