Corporate Insurance - where ?

skippybangkok

There are a number of insurance brokers that can help with corporate property and casualty insurance programs. Don't try to do it yourself directly with insurers, find a good broker to help you.

Some of the larger multinational brokers have units that help SMEs, so you might want to contact Marsh, Aon or Lockton. They have offices here. If they are not able to meet your needs, there are smaller insurance brokerage companies that can do a good job for SMEs and which may be a better fit for your business. PM me if you want me to suggest someone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

There are a number of insurance brokers that can help with corporate property and casualty insurance programs. Don't try to do it yourself directly with insurers, find a good broker to help you.

Some of the larger multinational brokers have units that help SMEs, so you might want to contact Marsh, Aon or Lockton. They have offices here. If they are not able to meet your needs, there are smaller insurance brokerage companies that can do a good job for SMEs and which may be a better fit for your business. PM me if you want me to suggest someone.

thank you