Badminton in central Bangkok

CarlBkk

Are you looking for a competitive club to play at in Bangkok?  I run a mixed nationalities club in Phra Kanong every Sunday evening for those wishing to play good hard games with less waiting time.  If you played at a club or league back in your home country, this is a club for you.  Likewise, if you have any friends looking for a good friendly club please tell them to check out Badzone on facebook or meetup.

I also offer coaching for beginners up to intermediate level in order to get those interested up to a more competitive level.

• 10 months later...

Hi Carl,

Hope all are well. My name is Michael and I am from Malaysia. Our badminton club is making a trip to Bangkok to play badminton with Bangkok local team on oct 21-24, 2022. We already have a playing schedule with Granular Badminton Club on Friday, Oct 21st, night. 

We would like to have another sparring session on Saturday, Oct 22nd, preferably in the morning or afternoon. I was wondering if your club can accommodate us in your playing schedule. Our team consists of 16 players, 14 male and 2 female, advanced level.

I can be reach via e-mail at <Email address removed> or my handphone <Telephone number removed> (WA/LINE). Thanks,

regards,

Michael.

Edited by metisdead
19. You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names or social media addresses in posts or signatures.