How Does A Thai Girl Know You Really Like Her?

Bluecat

How does a Thai girl know you really like her?

Should I start a new thread?

I started it anyway.

Are they really the ones to blame if they do not trust us (farang AND Thai men)?

Or are we right if we do not not trust them?

Or in Thailand, is it just plain the same than anywhere else in this world in terms of relationship between men an women?

Women wanting security.

Men wanting variety.

And opportunities conditionning the behaviour of both men and women,...

What was the quote from a bg's e-mail?

Something like: Him no send money, him customer, him send money, him boyfriend.

Otherwise, I'd say, the less you lie, cheat, shout , and the more you smile, listen, care for her and her family, the more she'll know you like her.

Nice one! BC!

For me I just try my best: not to be selfish; be equal; let her do things she wants to and be supportive; love her family; learn her language; understand her culture;

help in housework; accept the shortcomings of hers; fulfil her needs :o ......

I guess that's nothing Thai but universal.

Well, easy to say, not to do. I am just a human being with lots of flaws.

geez, what is wrong with all the lack of trust, etc. against thai women lately? i think men really sometimes put themselves into a pile of doggy poo here. what do you expect, they walk into a bar and pick up the next best bargirl and expect her to be faithful, etc. its the same story if you pick up a girl at a nightclub or brothel in amsterdam. what can you expect? if you date a normal thai lady, whatever age, i think you'll have just the same amount of chances for a normal, lasting and trusting relationship than anywhere else in the world.

too many men down here pick up a hooker, in plain english, and then act all surprised if she turns out to be a hooker! :o

what i get the feeling why many of the relationships fail is because european or american men do not have the same values of family than thais. i grew up in spain, where your door is open all day and your neighbours and everyone walks in and out as they wish, no matter in what social class you live in. one couple i know (farang man/thai lady) has endless issues about this, because he cannot understand that her family is a big part of her life. western men, except in southern nations (spain, italy, etc), are used to have "closed doors" to everyone except themselves and their partner. not so in thai culture..

I think the old saying " actions speak louder than words " applies more to thai girls, perhaps all of asia, here.

Ihave no experience with thai girls other than my wife so maybe i'm not qualified to answer your question.

With my wife though, she sees i take good care of her and our children, and when her mother or siblings need help, they are taken care of also.

This goes farther to let my wife know I love her more than whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

i grew up in spain, where your door is open all day and your neighbours and everyone walks in and out as they wish, no matter in what social class you live in. ....

western men, except in southern nations (spain, italy, etc), are used to have "closed doors" to everyone except themselves and their partner.

Not so in thai culture..

I do not agree with this one, Rainman.

Thai society is not an open door society with everybody or anybody, no matter what social class you live in,...

grew up in spain, where your door is open all day and your neighbours and everyone walks in and out as they wish, no matter in what social class you live in. ....

western men, except in southern nations (spain, italy, etc), are used to have "closed doors" to everyone except themselves and their partner.

Not so in thai culture.. 

Thai society is not an open door society with everybody or anybody, no matter what social class you live in,...

I have to dissagree BC, I think it depends where you live here I'm in a very rural enviroment, and it very much "open door", well open house would be better cos nobody really spends much time indoors here.

You may have a point with the social class thing, I dont think the "open door" is as prevalent with high "class thais".

Off topic a bit, what defines "class". I live in a rural area of thailand, its not a poor area, but mainly farming, shugar, corn, dairy, chickens. Most people have their own land, cars and there is generally plenty of work here, but being farmers most people here would be percived as "lower class", When in reallity they often make more money than say bank workers, teachers ect.

Mabye a new topic?

grew up in spain, where your door is open all day and your neighbours and everyone walks in and out as they wish, no matter in what social class you live in. ....

Not so in thai culture.. 

I have to dissagree BC, I think it depends where you live here I'm in a very rural enviroment, and it very much "open door", well open house would be better cos nobody really spends much time indoors here.

You may have a point with the social class thing, I dont think the "open door" is as prevalent with high "class thais".

Off topic a bit, what defines "class". I live in a rural area of thailand, its not a poor area, but mainly farming, shugar, corn, dairy, chickens. Most people have their own land, cars and there is generally plenty of work here, but being farmers most people here would be percived as "lower class", When in reallity they often make more money than say bank workers, teachers ect.

Mabye a new topic?

Are we talking about bargirl relationships,,or talking about love,marriage and home life.

If bargirl,then stick with her,buy her a lot of gold and trinkets,then when you leave,leave her an ATM card and she will know you like her.

But it is different things needed to make your wife know you like her,like has been talked about, There is no open door at my house,thats why we got doors with doorknobs and a knocker and door bell. But my mother in law can walk in anytime she wants,but she doesn't,she knocks or comes into the back porch and we bring her in. That is respect for me and my home.

Didn't used to be that way and I locked the doors anytime they were closed,I would hear something in the house and come out of a bedroom or come downstairs and there would be people in my house that I had never seen before,

You hear a lot about respect here in thailand,I guess that they mean you are supposed to kind of bow down when you walk by some other folks and that is respect,but that is the only form of respect that they deem necessary,park in the middle of the road and leave your rig,stand in the middle of the sidewalk and BS on your cell phone and block foot traffic,never hold a door when someone is right behind you and let it smack them in the face,or never acknowledge when someone does you the courtesy of holding a door for you, come in someones home unannounced,,shove them out of the way to get ahead of them in line at the bank or any line that you happen to be in such as a boarding line at the bus or airport,common courtesy or any form of common consideration is not respect here I guess.

My wife knows I love her and I know she loves me,and she knows I respect her folks,Her folks never want for anything,but of coarse they are not poor and that means that I do not always have to do things for them,but I am willing and she knows it and I treat her children as my own.She never has to ask for anything either,she has full access to bank accounts and credit cards and always asks before making a large purchase,but if she wants it she knows she gonna get it, This is maybe a little off thread,but I really don't see the problem,but then I never mis-treat anyone without a little mis-treatment coming my way. :o

How do I know when he really likes me?

It's easy.When was spent the first weekend together and by monday afternoon I got an e-mail said .....

my weekend, upon considering it carefully, was really divine--largely

owing to you, of course, and your company.

i am extending an open invitation to you that you may accept any time you wish.

Doing so will naturally cause you to specify a time and at that time I shall do for you the cooking of one (very nice) dinner.

and by my joyful acceptance reply he knows that I really likes him,too.

Surely you'd have to be a Thai girl or a mind reader to answer this one?

As your thread title specifically said "Thai girl" and not "Thai bar girl", then my reply of "When you pay her bar for 3 weeks up front" will be anulled on this one.

Should I ever meet a real Thai girl, I will ask her. :o

-----------------------------------------------------

First at all, all Thai girls I know including my thai wife, they are based on rules.

You might have already exprience chating with a thai girl. First of all there is a

huge barrier to take which is the language you speak. Within the thai language

you have certain sentences which you use to express your feelings to a woman.

Compared to the english terms it is much softer and much more polite. They

usualy do not understand 100% what you mean if you express your feelings to

a girl in english. Perhaps she does even not understand what you talk about.

The barrier of the laguages = This gap you have to close somehow !

------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I can advice is, do never promiss something to her what you can

not hold. Be 100% true and yourself. Take your time to make sure she does not

cheat you in anyway. That money is importent for them is based on the country

history. Women will always support their parents if they are still alive, that is a

tradition. Learn more about the thai people, culture and nature. That's it.

Cheers Dan

Should I start a new thread?

I started it anyway.

Are they really the ones to blame if they do not trust us (farang AND Thai men)?

Or are we right if we do not not trust them?

Or in Thailand, is it just plain the same than anywhere else in this world in terms of relationship between men an women?

Women wanting security.

Men wanting variety.

And opportunities conditionning the behaviour of both men and women,...

Women know that you truly like them when you act like a man, take control of the relationship and steer it towards the future. The key word of course is "sharing".

I'm sorry to be rude Mr "bluecat", but I am increasingly of the opinion that you are little more than an old woman with a truly pygmified understanding of the opposite sex. I honestly feel you need to get out a little more often and live a bit more.

... take control of the relationship...

The key word of course is "sharing".

Nice antinomy.

Did you do it on purpose? :o

Yes, I meant it.

Women do not like weak men. They like a man who is in charge and in control.

Women also like men who are happy and willing to share. They like a man who does what is required in and around the house, as and when it is required. Sharing also extends (amongst other things) to bank accounts, feelings, problems and child raising.

Your small (very small) attempts at sarcasm serve only to reinforce my belief that you are profoundly lacking in experiece of women and opposite-sex relationships.

Well, I suppose you could consider they Ruk Muk Muk if they say things like this

1. It okay, pay me another time

2. My Boyfred in Issan stop me, you want me Na Ka

3. It ok I can spend money me to buy Thairat

4. It only 1.5 million for rice farm.

5. Husban me no good, he butterfly my sista

But maybe the mysoginist's answer would be the same answer to the question - how do you give a woman a great orgasm ----- "Who Cares" But I am not a mysiginist.

Your small (very small) attempts at sarcasm serve only to reinforce my belief that you are profoundly lacking in experiece of women and opposite-sex relationships.

Maybe.

But what do you call experience?

Having a lot of different relationships with the opposite sex or having a long one with only one partner?

Just wondering,...

Maybe.

Having a lot of different relationships with the opposite sex or having a long one with only one partner?

Just wondering,...

Both. No "antinomy" intended. Such things are indeed possible.

Are we talking about bargirl relationships,,or talking about love,marriage and home life.

If bargirl,then stick with her,buy her a lot of gold and trinkets,then when you leave,leave her an ATM card and she will know you like her.

But it is different things needed to make your wife know you like her,like has been talked about, There is no open door at my house,thats why we got doors with doorknobs and a knocker and door bell. But my mother in law can walk in anytime she wants,but she doesn't,she knocks or comes into the back porch and we bring her in. That is respect for me and my home.

Didn't used to be that way and I locked the doors anytime they were closed,I would hear something in the house and come out of a bedroom or come downstairs and there would be people in my house that I had never seen before,

You hear a lot about respect here in thailand,I guess that they mean you are supposed to kind of bow down when you walk by some other folks and that is respect,but that is the only form of respect that they deem necessary,park in the middle of the road and leave your rig,stand in the middle of the sidewalk and BS on your cell phone and block foot traffic,never hold a door when someone is right behind you and let it smack them in the face,or never acknowledge when someone does you the courtesy of holding a door for you, come in someones home unannounced,,shove them out of the way to get ahead of them in line at the bank or any line that you happen to be in such as a boarding line at the bus or airport,common courtesy or any form of common consideration is not respect here I guess.

My wife knows I love her and I know she loves me,and she knows I respect her folks,Her folks never want for anything,but of coarse they are not poor and that means that I do not always have to do things for them,but I am willing and she knows it and I treat her children as my own.She never has to ask for anything either,she has full access to bank accounts and credit cards and always asks before making a large purchase,but if she wants it she knows she gonna get it, This is maybe a little off thread,but I really don't see the problem,but then I never mis-treat anyone without a little mis-treatment coming my way. :o

Talking about bar girls, all of you ... said bar girls not good women, but why all of you still want to know about her and want to love her, why ? She id just the normal women.. need love... and someone who realy care and sincere. who ?

She is the same as the women around the world.... but she special because she is Thai girl.

Talking about bar girls, all of you ... said bar girls not good women, but why all of you still want to know about her and want to love her, why ?  She id just the normal women.. need love... and someone who realy care and sincere. who ?

She is the same as the women around the world.... but she special because she is Thai girl.

Wan,

We agree.

But did we understand you correctly?

Can you rephrase your comment?

Please.

Women know that you truly like them when you act like a man, take control of the relationship and steer it towards the future. The key word of course is "sharing".

I'm sorry to be rude Mr "bluecat", but I am increasingly of the opinion that you are little more than an old woman with a truly pygmified understanding of the opposite sex. I honestly feel you need to get out a little more often and live a bit more.

I wonder what you know about women.....

All what I see when reading your postings, you have a Thai girl friend, who is pregnant and you consider to marry her.....

Not really enough to teach others a lesson, I would say...

But maybe I am wrong.....

So teach me a lesson and let me know, what you know about women....

Maybe.

Just wondering,...

Bluecat, I would say, both of it at the same time....

If you have a long-term relationship with only one woman, your contacts with other women will be lost.....

If you have only short-term relationship with many women, you will never see the advantages of a woman, who is for a stable family life and not only looking up for rich men and to have fun....

You need both situations to judge......

I think there is a relationship between experience and the ability to compare....

Talking about bar girls, all of you ... said bar girls not good women, but why all of you still want to know about her and want to love her, why ? She id just the normal women.. need love... and someone who realy care and sincere. who ?

Blah Blah Blah