How Does A Thai Girl Know You Really Like Her?

Bluecat

Blah Blah Blah

Please next time post any comment, and not a oneliner without any contents. And there is no need to repeat the long posts of other members.

If you do not want to post anything except: Blah Blah Blah - then it is better you do not post anything at all.

Yohan wrote to jonny moron:

I wonder what you know about women.....

All what I see when reading your postings, you have a Thai girl friend, who is pregnant and you consider to marry her.....

Not really enough to teach others a lesson, I would say...

But maybe I am wrong.....

So teach me a lesson and let me know, what you know about women....

FTH Wrote to Yohan regarding his ban:

Yohan, what did you expect? you have very unique views on many subjects but they always boiled down to women, fair enough, but anytime anyone criticised your opinions you trawled their personal info and posts and tried to make a fool of them, unacceptable.

Valid point about being non native english speaker and thinker but no excuses for your methods of rebuttal of other members and their opinions.

You say you do not like to "attend discussions, while being subject to arbitrary censorship." without knowing the reasons for your brief hietas I don't think you should be crying over censorship, I think you should have a look at yourself and how you handle yourself on forums, by the sounds of it this has happened to you on other forums in the past, can you see a pattern?

Many of us enjoyed your posts, many of us groaned at your single mindedness but you have to play the game, if you upset people with your opinions and they refute your claims you must learn to accept them and not launch your JohannXPI ver3000 detective droids into each disagreeable person's background, otherwise you turn the TVforum into the Johan responds forum, and that isn't fun for the rest of us.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't leave, but if you do thats ok too.

Cheers.

You're doing it again? why man, why! your sig should read "ehhh, just one more thing" as you're like an online-dirty mac'd columbo

columbo.thumb.jpg

"I live in Japan, doncha know...ehhh, just one more thing, all your opinions are redundant"

=fatter than harry,Mon 2004-07-05, 15:54:48 Yohan wrote to jonny moron:

I wonder what you know about women.....

All what I see when reading your postings, you have a Thai girl friend, who is pregnant and you consider to marry her.....

Not really enough to teach others a lesson, I would say...

But maybe I am wrong.....

So teach me a lesson and let me know, what you know about women....

FTH,

I replied to the following posting:

(Johnny Moron @ Thu 2004-07-01, 16:20:51)

I'm sorry to be rude Mr "bluecat", but I am increasingly of the opinion that you are little more than an old woman with a truly pygmified understanding of the opposite sex. I honestly feel you need to get out a little more often and live a bit more. 

Why not to ask about Johnny Moron about his experiences?
you turn the TVforum into the Johan responds forum, and that isn't fun for the rest of us
FTH,

How can it be 'the Johan responds forum'? With only some few postings per day? Among 100s of members and 1000s of postings to various topics?

And anyway, you are not obliged to reply.....

Who are the 'rest of us'? Please explain this to me! Do you think your opinion is presenting the majority of this forum?

I think, your opinion is only ONE opinion out of many others, and I think the same about my own opinion.....

you have very unique views on many subjects but they always boiled down to women
This is UNTRUE, I was even defending bar-girls in Thailand several times, for sure somebody will remember it on this forum....

I made many other postings, not related to women at all....Did you read them, too?

-----

And about my ban a while ago....nobody up to now showed up and pointed to a certain content of my postings, which might be against the Thaivisa-Forum rules and justify a ban....

And anyway, you are not obliged to reply.....

Who are the 'rest of us'? Please explain this to me! Do you think your opinion is presenting the majority of this forum?

I think, your opinion is only ONE opinion out of many others, and I think the same about my own opinion.....

-----

And about my ban a while ago....nobody up to now showed up and pointed to a certain content of my postings, which might be against the Thaivisa-Forum rules and justify a ban....

thats 2 Yawnhan.

and i reckon you was banned cos you bore the Sh@t outta everyone.

:o

Thai girls definitely appreciate financial gestures of love.

That said what falang girl doesnt either.

I just put down an Aus Marie Clare magazine in a coffee shop.

The article was about 6 girls and what their boyfriend bought them

the winner was a porsche boxter!!!