Where Can I Buy Used Honda Click around 10.000 TBH

Barley

12 hours ago, Barley said:

Thank you all for your suggestions.

The above site seems like a good idea, but the yield was only two bikes starting around 39000 TBH.

I could maybe go to 12000 TBH, but it should be a scooter, not a real motorbike.

Go to the second hand motorcycle shops at the back of Tops Ruam chok. They might have some recommendations.

At 12,000 baht you will probably get a very old bike that is very slow. I suggest increasing to 20,000 baht.

Edited by EricTh

would  you  like me to go collect  it for you to? change the price parameter to get more only 2  available for 10k

https://smokybike.com/type/motorbike/?search[make_id]=6&search[model_id]=561&search[variant_id]=&search[location_id]=&search[price_start]=1&search[price_end]=10000

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 3:35 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I doubt you would find a decent one for 10k

Ive always bought Honda Dreams-95s for that 9000-10k

They are workhorses and easy to fix...Not sure if the Mee Chok weekend motobike market is still going on-covid

Otherwise the Motobike shop on Wulai rd right at Cm gate where sat walking street started--left side

Guy named BON owns it--speaks english -that guy would know as that job is his life--Id say I have 10k and I need a Honda CLICK

He has tons of bikes but tended to weed out older ones for newer ones but nice guy-----Chinese thai--wears glasses..."Bon"

His mom owns it too I think and shes always nagging him for more cash on sales so If you find him pull him aside ????

The shop is next to the hospital--right side--cm gate--outer side to the left of Wulai rd..tons of bikes in a open shop

Sidenote a rental shop would likely sell you one during slow covid times but not sure how dogged out those may be...

Loaded with information!

I wish you were around when I purchased my first used bike 20 years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...