Jump to content

13 digit number from Bang Sue Central Station


Recommended Posts

My wife (Thai) and I got our first vaccinations from Bang Sue Central Station and the certificate that they gave her has her ID Number on it but mine does not have the 13 digit number that I need for the Mor Prom APP. She can login and see her history and I cannot.

 

Any ideas how I can get this number without having to trek to BKK ?

 

Reason why I ask is that I am due my second AZ on Wednesday at Hua Hin Hospital and I want to make sure that it is linked to Bang Sue. HHH seem to be  a bit unsure of what to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to Bang Sue for my second shot on the 17th (next Sunday). From what I've been told you need to tell them you want that certificate before you leave and they can provide it to foreigners, otherwise you need to get it later in a more complicated process.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tonray said:

I'm going to Bang Sue for my second shot on the 17th (next Sunday). From what I've been told you need to tell them you want that certificate before you leave and they can provide it to foreigners, otherwise you need to get it later in a more complicated process.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking to avoid having to go to Bang Sue if I can avoid it. I'm due to go the 21st so any feedback you get would be appreciated just in case I have to go.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OP, i had the same problem… and the only way i could get that 13 digit number was to speak to the data entry staff (step 2) at Bangsue Grand Central …

 

I called and even visited several other places, DDC office, MoPH Nonthaburi, etc in hopes i could get it that way… and all said that the number is on/will be on the vaccine certificate and only the site that actually gave me my jab can issue the certificate.. 

 

so essentially for me, all roads lead to Bangsue. 

Edited by new2here
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had my first dose of AZ at Bang Sue Station in July with a return date of 7th October. However on the 6th October I visited the Indoor National Indoor Stadium at Jomtien and they gave me a 2nd dose of AZ to avoid  another journey to Bang Sue the next day.  Neither the confirmation sheet from Bang Sue that the first dose had been administered or the the small blue paper from the Stadium in Jomtien confirming my second dose carry the 13 digit numbers.  Now I have my appointment for the yellow inoculation passport at Naklua and I am concerned I do not have the correct references to get it.  Anyone thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, new2here said:

OP, i had the same problem… and the only way i could get that 13 digit number was to speak to the data entry staff (step 2) at Bangsue Grand Central …

 

I called and even visited several other places, DDC office, MoPH Nonthaburi, etc in hopes i could get it that way… and all said that the number is on/will be on the vaccine certificate and only the site that actually gave me my jab can issue the certificate.. 

 

so essentially for me, all roads lead to Bangsue. 

Thanks for the great information, this is actually what I was looking for - Can you tell me when you are due to go to Bang Sue for your second jab ? Mine is the 21st. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mikey99 said:

Thanks for the great information, this is actually what I was looking for - Can you tell me when you are due to go to Bang Sue for your second jab ? Mine is the 21st. 

I have received my jabs in a somewhat less than conventional format.  

I got #1 On July 18, at SCG Bangsue - that is a Bangkok Health Department/BMA program, that jab initially appeared only on the ThaiRuamJai website. 

 

I got #2 at Bangsue Grand Central on Sept 10. But that was purely by accident. I was at bangsue to get that 13-digit number because everyone i had spoken to said that it had to go to Bangsue.  When i got there and they finally understood what i neeed, the staff also noticed that exactly 8 weeks had passed since my -#1 jab… That meant i was now eligible for #2, so they asked me if i wanted my #2 right then and there.. so i agreed.  My #2 was at Bangsue.. that meant i got both my 13-digits code.

 

Last week i got an SMS for my “second” jab via ThaiRuamJai - because the TRJ data doesn’t know that i already got my true #2 at Bangsue, a Morphrom run program.


So, now -I have my #3. In total Thairuamjai thinks I’ve had 2 and am fully vaxxed.. and Morphrom thinks I’ve had 1, so i’m betting that in a few moths, i’ll be told to get #2 (which would then be #4) unless the two major vax platforms better merge their data. 

 

You should get a message via Morphrom when it’s time for your #2.  

Edited by new2here
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, new2here said:

I have received my jabs in a somewhat less than conventional format.  

I got #1 On July 18, at SCG Bangsue - that is a Bangkok Health Department/BMA program, that jab initially appeared only on the ThaiRuamJai website. 

 

I got #2 at Bangsue Grand Central on Sept 10. But that was purely by accident. I was at bangsue to get that 13-digit number because everyone i had spoken to said that it had to go to Bangsue.  When i got there and they finally understood what i neeed, the staff also noticed that exactly 8 weeks had passed since my -#1 jab… That meant i was now eligible for #2, so they asked me if i wanted my #2 right then and there.. so i agreed.  My #2 was at Bangsue.. that meant i got both my 13-digits code.

 

Last week i got an SMS for my “second” jab via ThaiRuamJai - because the TRJ data doesn’t know that i already got my true #2 at Bangsue, a Morphrom run program.


So, now -I have my #3. In total Thairuamjai thinks I’ve had 2 and am fully vaxxed.. and Morphrom thinks I’ve had 1, so i’m betting that in a few moths, i’ll be told to get #2 (which would then be #4) unless the two major vax platforms better merge their data. 

 

You should get a message via Morphrom when it’s time for your #2.  

Again, once again thanks for the great information. I currently don't have my 13 digit number so I expect to get that when I roll up to Bang Sue CS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, tonray said:

I'm going to Bang Sue for my second shot on the 17th (next Sunday). From what I've been told you need to tell them you want that certificate before you leave and they can provide it to foreigners, otherwise you need to get it later in a more complicated process.

Have you received an SMS from them about your appointment on the 17th?  On the piece of paper I was given after my first jab at Bang Sue, it also said that my next one is due on the 17th, but I have not been contacted yet. You..?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...