Chaeng Wattana parking.

Headed to CW in the next few days to take care of my annual extension of stay.  I normally use BTS and then take a taxi, but do to needing to drop by a KBank to grab a letter, and update my fixed account passbook thought I would drive since the KBank branch at CW is closed based on another report.

The question is where do you park for those that Drive to CW.  I have seen a lot of cars out on the one side before you make the right turn and then drive up the ramp to head through the doors where the taxi's drop you off.  Is that where one would park?

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Kasikorn now open at CW

Thank you for that info, so then I will take the BTS and then Taxi as always so as to not sit in traffic for an hour plus from my location.  Wonder why they were closed per that other report last week

Edited by ThailandRyan

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thank you for that info, so then I will take the BTS and then Taxi as always so as to not sit in traffic for an hour plus from my location.  Wonder why they were closed per that other report last week

That's also my bank.

When the local malls opened it seemed that some Kasikorn branches were closed. 

Branch I used was shut and other banks open.

The gf tells me that the big boss wanted all staff full vaccinated.

(just her take and social groups)

Coincidentally I'm also attending next week and recent reports indicating smaller crowds than normal. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RamblingOn said:

Go up the ramp at west side of building B and all the way to the top. There is always place to park your car there. Bit of a walk to get to the Immigration office but that does not really bother me.

This morning I parked outside B and went in the side.  Parked in the center between the inbound and outbound lanes, no issues, short walk up the ramp after crossing the outbound lane, in through the doors, and then a left to Immigration.  Pretty easy drive took 45 minutes, and then 40 minutes home.