Myanmar driver dies, Thai driver seriously injured in Banglamung motorbike crash

webfact

screenshot_15430.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Banglamung – A Myanmar driver has been pronounced dead at the scene while a Thai driver has sustained serious injuries after their two motorbikes collided earlier this week in Banglamung.

The Huay Yai Police was notified of the accident at 6:00 P.M. on Monday (October 11th) on Chaiyaphon Vithi Pong Road in Khao Maikaew.

Emergency responders and The Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find two damaged motorbikes on the road.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/14/myanmar-driver-dies-thai-driver-seriously-injured-in-banglamung-motorbike-crash/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I await the input from AseanNow CSI teams, dissecting without seeing the scene , but coming to definitive conclusions

Isn't the scene there in the picture of the OP? You don't drive a bike do you?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I await the input from AseanNow CSI teams, dissecting without seeing the scene , but coming to definitive conclusions

easy... two  idiots, can  apply to all accidents here, no need for analysis....well  in this  case  at least ONE  idiot 

Thai press reportedly told Huay Yai police that last month Mr. Yan had another accident but had sustained only minor injuries. His friends had warned him to be more cautious about his driving, but tragically, he appeared to have not listened to the warnings.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

And what is your conclusion while we wait for the CSI team report ?

One of the motorcycles looks heavily laden . Maybe that could be one contributing factor towards the unfortunate accident ?

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Not a good way of using the word dissecting when there are fatalities involved .

4 hours ago, johng said:

Let me start with the oldie but goldie  

"if the Myanmar driver had not been in Thailand the accident would never have happened  ! " ????

That's right, but if he would've gone a bit  Faster he would't be at that place at that time He would've been a couple K down the road and no accident.

Speed doesn't always Kill. Speed can safe ones life. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Thai press reportedly told Huay Yai police that last month Mr. Yan had another accident but had sustained only minor injuries. His friends had warned him to be more cautious about his driving, but tragically, he appeared to have not listened to the warnings.

It seems they already decided to blame Myanmar driver for accident.