Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

fellow Fridayers, another Friday is coming up soon!

I'll be networking with the Brits a bit on Pathamnak Hill (near KDF's domicile) and after that I'll be ready to discuss anything Chiang Mai related!!

Big question is WHERE?? Somewhere downtown (or Jomtien??) is preferred by yours truly

raro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you never thought about changing the day, as many people always seem to be busy on a Friday, would Saturday not be a better bet??

Well, for me personally the Friday is the better day but what do the others think? After all there will be always a day in the week preferred by some and unpreferred by others...

Have you never thought about changing the day, as many people always seem to be busy on a Friday, would Saturday not be a better bet??

Well, for me personally the Friday is the better day but what do the others think? After all there will be always a day in the week preferred by some and unpreferred by others...

????? you seem to have a networking function every Friday.

????? you seem to have a networking function every Friday.

well..almost every Friday...the international chambers of commerce keep me busy and namecards want to be thrown at the all and sundry. Usually the spook is over sometimes 9-ish (i.e. when the sponsored booze runs dry...) and I join the TBV crows wherever they gather...

Well Paul1970 and I checked out the new Gullivers, and I think it will be a big hit. A nice big aircon bar in walking st, charging reasonable prices, music not too loud, pool tables etc.

It's not called Gullivers, it's called 'Walking Street', very original huh? About 25 metres into Walking st on your left, with a Chevy bolted to the wall. You could easily miss the entrance, but you won't miss the crowds of tourists taking pictures of the car on the wall. For those that know London, the sign is made to look like an underground train sign.

10 out of 10 from me, a very refreshing change for Walking st.

no idea what happened...no one replied last Friday, so I did something else.

I have no committments for tonight, if some of the regulars or even the not-so-regulars or maybe even the never-have-been theres want to come out kindly advise a place.

Most likely I won't be online anymore today, so I will give a call to Screws later on and see if there is any interst to keep this nic tradition of a Friday night-out alive.

KDF is back! :o

Does that mean that the fellowship of oxydized ethane is on the loose? She Who Runs With Scissors? Begsaresponse? Mamanoodles?

Catch you in WS!

raro will be waiting somwhere WS, give me a call!

:D

KDF is back! :o

Does that mean that the fellowship of oxydized ethane is on the loose? She Who Runs With Scissors? Begsaresponse? Mamanoodles?

Catch you in WS!

raro will be waiting somwhere WS, give me a call!

:D

Secrets 8ish. :D

Then seafood calzone beckons from Don Joes -

Then PJ Pool :D

ooooohhhhhh!

What a day to have a new air con installed in the bedroom.

Now I remember why I never used to plan anything on Saturday.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHFFFFGGGG.h

kdf

Edited by kdf

ooooohhhhhh!

What a day to have a new air con installed in the bedroom.

Now I remember why I never used to plan anything on Saturday.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHFFFFGGGG.h

kdf

Oh dear what can the matter be..... Never mind I'm out tonight with johnh101,mamanoodle + 1 so I might be oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffgggggh tomorrow :o

Now that I have found the will to live again, I have a question.

Which of my dear friends pushed me into that small swimming pool of JD or which refused to pull me out?

kdf

Quality, KDF, pure quality.

I will have to come out next week if you are back on the circuit.

BTW you were spotted at Immigration on Friday, she was driving off at mach 2 so didn't have time to stop and chat.

Which of my dear friends pushed me into that small swimming pool of JD or which refused to pull me out?

kdf

't wasn't I

I was already in a deep coma at home by then :o

kdf

could you possibly fill us in on some more details? Not that we're curious.... :o

Details. its more like de tales or tails, anywho I clamber loadedly into the condo at ohmy god o'clock in the morning,

find the wife, slap her on the posterior and yell YOUR NEXT HONEY!

It was downhill from there. (Thanks to Begs for some of the trouble making dialog.) I am still bleeding, does this even look like it will heal?

Before the adventures at home, I recall an a go go where I had several drinks and no bin! I never get sh-t faced on my own licker, so who did dat? I seem to remember the giggles from Monty and his lady, backed by the ghostly visage of the tall lanky somehow smugly superior Raro. Mrs. Raro seemed to understand, a fellow one time victim perhaps? Where were my stalwart native English speakers to protect me from these foreign devils? Where I ask?

Alas me and my liver will be in Macau trying to win back my inheritance from Sheldon. After stealing all my money at the Venetian in Las vVVveggaaass, he takes said funds out of the country, hel_l out of the western God fearin' world, and sets up a new Venetian in Macau to lure any remaining pennies from my pocket.

Similar to some and dissimilar to other denizens of walking street, he feeds me drinks while he f-cks me over and steals my funds.

Immigration, fast car, are she the one who ran over my gud foot?

kdf

How about the poker tables close to the show girls' rest room at the Venetian on Friday? Drinks are on Sheldon, if not we will march to Mr. Ho's joint the new (hopefully cleaner) Grand Lisboa, ain't that sum kinda Australian snake?

If you think that we are clearer now about the ongoings at the KDF premises after we dropped you in front of your door (Mrs. raro said that....I have no f^#ing clue how you or me got home...) I must disappoint you.

Either try posting again when your liver is fully recovered (in about a year I reckon) or I try reading it again when I am at the same state of sobriety1) as you are (this evening possibly).

1)Apologies for using big words...

If you think that we are clearer now about the ongoings at the KDF premises after we dropped you in front of your door (Mrs. raro said that....I have no f^#ing clue how you or me got home...) I must disappoint you.

Either try posting again when your liver is fully recovered (in about a year I reckon) or I try reading it again when I am at the same state of sobriety1) as you are (this evening possibly).

1)Apologies for using big words...

See what I mean native english speakers. Raro even sounds like he understands sometimes, then along comes something like this. Sobriety is not a big word. It is an english curse word or can be used to describe the poor soul without enough strength of character to drink steadily. These people are so damaged and in need of help that they often gather in groups of similar sufferers, like a terminal cancer support group, and cry about how long they have been sober.

Now this is a big word Laphroaig

kdf

It doth seemith like an age since the mamanoodle an me were out on the hoi with our Friday night brethern and sistern. But alas it will be a few weeks more before we meeteth with thee again.

We are off on holidays to Macau/ Hong Kong.

I think it will be mainly a 'dry' holiday as the price of drinks are high.

begs