I Need Good Maid in the Pratumnak Hill Area in Jomtein

billaaa777

I am tired of lazy maids like the 2 I use now. They got to go. If anyone could recommend a good maid that gets the job done who is nice and of course, very honest I would appreciate your recommendation if she lives in the Pratumnak Hill area in Jomtein. And if she speaks a few words of English, that would be great because my Thai is terrible no matter how much I try. Thanks in advance.

29 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Didn't you just write in another post, that you have a new girlfriend? ????

Seriously, you think I am going to ask one of my girlfriends to clean up? That's one of the reasons they are my girlfriends, they have maids to clean up after them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Delight said:

Can you define the duties for your maid?

How many hours per day?

How many days per week?

Paid leave or un paid leave

How much do you expect to pay?

Seriously, how long did it take you to think that up and then type it out? Whatever it was, it was a waste of time and effort, because it wasn't funny at all. That is unless you are applying for the job, in that case I will need to see your CV and three references. After I receive that information I will get in touch with you if I want to interview you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Since some many people seem concerned with the maids duties, it is the same as 10,000's or so other people that live in condo who have a maid come into their home 3 to 5 hours once a week to clean up their place. I just wanted a few recommendations from people that are happy with theie maid that live in my area. I always try to help out people that need recommendations, damm just last week or so I turned somebody on to an AC guy that I have used for years that is awesome, that is all I am asking for.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LarrySR said:

Housekeepers at 5 star hotels have some training and have been screened to some extent. 
You might be able to hire one of them on their day off?

I am trying that, I can't get any that want to work on their day off. Only an 1 or 2 before or after work, and that is not going to get the job done.