Deutsche In Thailand

Guest fj2003

"Vorsprung durch Technik"
DT

I try to figure out what you mean by that.

No clue 

(btw My German is as good as my Dutch)

Me neither 

It's an advert on tv in the uk.

Hier mein Freund!

Darf ich es fur dich aus dem Deutsch ubersetzen?! :D

"Vorsprung durch Technik"="Technology gives an advantage"

Mit Vergnugen! :o

Cheers. :D

Snowleopard.

Snowl.

Thanks for the translation.However I am Dutch (nationality) and I speak fluent German.

I simply could not figure out, why that post?

Had no value for this thread.

Thanks anyway.

I just feel that we, all non-german speakers like being hacked :o

To the moderators:

Nothing to worry about, we are just discussing the details of the looming Blitzkrieg attack on Thaivisa. One of us traced the headoffice on the internet. Johann informed me that there is no board rule to exclude German language. So, som nam na....selber Schuld...

thanks for the non-german language speaking ...

a bit rude, not even an apologize for all of us who don't understand your

language ...

rules ...is it all what you rely on?

francois

"Vorsprung durch Technik"

Run your slogan through google.de.

OK, seems it was a commercial for Audi, which apparently Dustin Hoffmann does not want to be shown in the USA, doing commercials for German cars.

But you really made my day when I found

http://wdw.prosieben.de/wdw/Mensch/Verhalt...kordeTierreich/

OK, I cannot translate the whole page to English, but an excerpt:

Only once a year rhino mate. Then it must be worthwhile - the act lasts up to 1 ½ hours.  For the rhino cow nevertheless no reason to become hot.  Receptions with an infrared camera yielded: while the bull raises its skin temperature to 35 degrees, that of the cow remains in indifferent 28 degree.  The rhinoceros-male, however, is also diligent: every on or two minutes its semen streams – always and again and again. 

Now what on earth did you talk about? :o:D

I just feel that we, all non-german speakers like being hacked :o
To the moderators:

Nothing to worry about, we are just discussing the details of the looming Blitzkrieg attack on Thaivisa. One of us traced the headoffice on the internet. Johann informed me that there is no board rule to exclude German language. So, som nam na....selber Schuld...

language ...

francois

Ok, I like to express my thanks to all non-German speakers for being patient with us and thank the moderators for having tolerated this German/English speaking thread. To give a short explaination, not a joke this time, the OP has asked other Germans to share their views and experiences of living in Thailand. The Op has for some time been posting in this forum, and struggeled to make himself understood in English.

This was welcomed by the German speakers, a German-language website on Thailand was recommended, and some people were wondering if and for how long this thread would be allowed to stay. I said in German that it would hardly be surprising if the thread was closed, since moderators didn't know what we were discussing. With my perhaps rude sense of humour, I was playing with this and mentioned Blitzkrieg, one of the few words that would set non-German speakers on alert, at the same time, so I thought, give the message that we were having a humourous conversation without ill-intend.

Later on some expressed that they really value to be able to post in German, others suggested we might as well post in English, so everybody could understand.

So I apologise in retrospect for excluding non-German speakers and teasing the moderators. I didn't think of apologising before, when I joined the thread it had been going for a while already.

Phhh, somebody post a joke after this, please.

Stroll, what kind of joke?

Arrives this German at BKK airport and is asked by customs if he carries a gun.

His reply: "I am so sorry, I did not know they are still required here."

OK, but generally, I do stick to English, if I would post in German, or any other language, I would have to translate it all the time to make myself heard. Not so much a question of being impolite, but I believe the majority in here do speak chiefly English.

しかし大きい質問そこにここに残ったり、あらゆる日本ポスターあるか。

또는 어떤 한국사람 여기 있는가?

中国成员怎么样?

Этот форум даже поддерживает все эти комплекты характера?

hi'

alright ...

sorry to jump on this german thread, I hope that no one thought I did not like it just because of the language or country ... far from this kind of thinking :o

as I do from time to time, for some important news, I give them in french as well as english, so the french would not have any missundertanding.

a short translate of the first topic would have been nice, just to be able to share it in english :D

anyway ... mai penrai :D

francois

勿論日本語も出来ますよ!そのまま日本語のポスターを楽しみに待っています。宜しくヨハンより

Adakah disini orang-orang berchakap dan tulis bahasa Melayu? Tahun-tahun saya pergi untuk senang-senang ke negeri Malaysia. Bagus!

So I apologise in retrospect for excluding non-German speakers and teasing the moderators.

Stroll, please prepare a similar text for all on this forum, who are

1- not Norwegian speakers

2- not Chinese speakers

3- not Korean speakers

4- not Russian speakers

5- not Japanese speakers

6- not Malay speakers

7- not Dutch speakers

Thaivisa-Forum is now really international!

I am missing still the Thai language on this forum,

.... but we do not really need it in Pattaya....

Nice try, Darknight, Englander oder Ami?

German neighbor country stroll .... :o

i speak dutch, german and english fluently and a reasonable french but i don't write german that well.

Ich hatte niemals and die accusatief, nominatief und so weiter eine bodschaft.

maybe you can have a try in french or dutch :D

Guest bluesky

About a half year ago ,I had some disagreement about a topic, with a fellow dutchman.He started to use dutch abusive words.Words none of the mods did understand .I think we all should stick to the comman language(English) or make sumultaniously a translation.

Funny to discover more and more dutchmen on the forum.

Are we the silent majority? :o

Guest bluesky

To be clear.

Above message as well as this one is written by DUTCH.

I am using my wife's computer with her log in

Sorry :o

"About a half year ago ,I had some disagreement about a topic, with a fellow dutchman.He started to use dutch abusive words.Words none of the mods did understand .I think we all should stick to the comman language(English) or make sumultaniously a translation."

I haven't used any swearwords, I tried to say in Tagalog that my Dutch

isn't any good, and used the only dutch word in the sentence in the wrong way. :o

I just feel that we, all non-german speakers like being hacked :D
To the moderators:

language ...

francois

Ok, I like to express my thanks to all non-German speakers for being patient with us and thank the moderators for having tolerated this German/English speaking thread.

Phhh, somebody post a joke after this, please.

Hier sind einige Deutschsprachige, die regelmassig kommentieren, allerdings auf Englisch, es wundert mich, das dieser thread noch nicht geschlossen wurde, die Moderatoren wissen nicht was wir hier betratschen, und zu welchem Zeitpunkt der Blitzkrieg auf Thaivisa geplant ist.
der Blitzkrieg auf Thaivisa geplant ist
Phhh, somebody post a joke after this, please

Der Blitzkrieg!Das kannst du sonst wem schenken!

Hast Du es alles ganz vergessen?

Es tut mir leid,Ihnen sagen zu mussen dass Deutschland hat der Weltkrieg nicht gewonnen! :o

Steig mal von deinem hohen Ross und sei still! :D

Sonst noch Wunsche?

Dem Vaterland dienen und vielleicht besuchen an der funf-und-zwanzig Grad kalte Russische Front?

Deutschland,Deutschland uber alles... :D

Nein,nein!Entschuldigung!I wunsche in das Schone Thailand still bleiben! :D

Cheers.

Snowleopard.

I am getting fed up with having to explain myself and apologising, maybe i'll take the hints and retire.

Ich hatte nicht gedacht, das jemand bei blosser Erwahnung des Wortes einen Anfall bekommt.

Hab' schon begriffen, das mein Humor in diesem Forum nicht sehr popular ist. Aber Sie sollten meine anderen Kommentare in diesem Forum lesen, bevor Sie mich beschuldigen dem Vaterland dienen zu wollen.

Viel Spass noch.

Let me say this in English for everybody:

This is not a German Nazi Forum...

This is not the thread of the Reichsfuehrer!

This is only a fun thread to change some words WITHOUT using English, and to see, how many languages are coming up.....still missing are Suaheli and Amhara!

Anybody here on this forum from East Africa?

I am getting fed up with having to explain myself and apologising, maybe i'll take the hints and retire.

Ich hatte nicht gedacht, das jemand bei blosser Erwahnung des Wortes einen Anfall bekommt.

Hab' schon begriffen, das mein Humor in diesem Forum nicht sehr popular ist. Aber Sie sollten meine anderen Kommentare in diesem Forum lesen, bevor Sie mich beschuldigen dem Vaterland dienen zu wollen.

Viel Spass noch.

Aber Sie sollten meine anderen Kommentare in diesem Forum lesen, bevor Sie mich beschuldigen dem Vaterland dienen zu wollen.

Sorry mate! :D Don't retire!

I was just kidding because I haven't spoken Germ for years and wanted to practice some! :D I've forgotten most of it because it's only my fourth language in line!

I know you're a deserter and I'm proud of you! :o

Feel better now?

Cheers. :D

Snowleopard.

About a half year ago ,I had some disagreement about a topic, with a fellow dutchman.He started to use dutch abusive words.Words none of the mods did understand .I think we all should stick to the comman language(English) or make sumultaniously a translation.

Funny to discover more and more dutchmen on the forum.

Are we the silent majority? :D

MMM never found Dutch People to be a silent mayority in a foreign country...

Usually you can hear them from 200 meters away :o

Maybe we could start another pole again?

• 2 months later...

thanks a lot to all your replys' here

es ist doch schoen zu sehen wie manche reagieren

i had been to gambia in between there is only the capital access to internet so i couldn't read untill now

i just wanted to know what are your opinion about

a lady there told me a nice joke

how you call someone who can speak 3 languages' ?

three- lingual

how you call someone who can speak 2 languages' ?

bi-lingual

how you call someone who speaks only 1 language ?

english

but please it is just a joke

and for sure i will go on in english as best i can do

btw WW II is nearly 60 years ago maybe someone should think about that

our generation was teached not to be proud to be a german untill

Friedmann - spoke man of th jewish in germany - time to blame should be over

but anyway every country has black times, haven't they ( massa )