PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: An app to enter Thailand? 3 Phuket beach corner crashes |:| October 15

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - October 15 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket Thailand Pass set to replace CoE |:| 3 Foreign drivers fall for Kalim corner in 2 weeks |:| Final night of Phuket Vegetarian Festival 2021 |:| 153 total Phuket Covid cases on Thursday Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket #PhuketNews #Thailand

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-an-app-to-enter-thailand-3-phuket-beach-corner-crashes-october-15-81710.php

pkt..jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-10-16

Until all of the alcohol restrictions are lifted, I do not see that many people who want to

travel on a long flight just to be told, oh in December or January, Thailand may let bars

and night life places open.   I have already seen my fill of temples, and family friendly places

from the many times I have been to Thailand. I also do not see that many younger 

travelers wanting to go to Thailand if they have to pay so much extra for the COVID insurance,

as well as the normal travelers insurance.  Thanks for giving us the Phuket Extra news though, I enjoy all of your efforts.

Geezer