Huge Anti-military Rally Isolates South

Mid

Huge anti-military rally isolates South

(BangkokPost.com) - Hundreds of Muslim women and children have blocked three roads in Pattani province, demanding the lifting of a military curfew and the removal of all paramilitary rangers from everywhere in the South.

again , nothing by the nation ...........................

Huge anti-military rally isolates South
(BangkokPost.com) - Hundreds of Muslim women and children have blocked three roads in Pattani province, demanding the lifting of a military curfew and the removal of all paramilitary rangers from everywhere in the South.

again , nothing by the nation ...........................

I think they should leave and give them what they wish for. Then take away their Thai ID cards and medical rights. Close the hospitals and schools and put up a wall to keep them out of the rest of Thailand.

Then bomb the shit out of them when insurgents from their provinces crosses the wall to attack interest inside of Thailand. Especially targeting their mosques and schools where they teach their idealistic hate.

Destroy the root and you destroy the entire tree.

Gosh....don't I sound like a Muslem!!! Or someone in the Bush administration?

I think they should leave and give them what they wish for. Then take away their Thai ID cards and medical rights. Close the hospitals and schools and put up a wall to keep them out of the rest of Thailand.

Then bomb the shit out of them when insurgents from their provinces crosses the wall to attack interest inside of Thailand. Especially targeting their mosques and schools where they teach their idealistic hate.

Destroy the root and you destroy the entire tree.

Gosh....don't I sound like a Muslem!!! Or someone in the Bush administration?

###### good idea. I reckon you hit the nail right on the head. Fk em let em fend for themselves. But I suspect the Thai Government is thinking, do they really need another muslim country with fanatics dreaming up ways to destroy the infadels beside them?

Then who is next to demand their own country?

Other minorities in Thailand?

Australien Aborigines?

American Indians?

Various groups of the eskimos?

Where does it end?

You smart guys, tell us!!

Australien Aborigines?

American Indians?

Where does it end?

why does it have to end? thats the nature of democracy, people have the right to decide for themselves weather or not they have there own country and who they align themselves with

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

If you wish to discuss the news, go ahead. If you wish to vent your religious bigotry, go elsewhere.

Buddhists rally to counter Muslim protest in PattaniSun, June 3, 2007 : Last updated 21:26 pm (Thai local time)

Pattani - More than 1,000 people Sunday continued their fourth day protest at Pattani's Central Mosque demanding the withdrawal of troops and an end of curfew in the deep south, while another 1,000 people rallied in town to counter the demonstration.

The protesters demanded the Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont to endorse a 30-member joint committee they agreed with provincial authorities to set up for investigations to many incidents including a recent attack to kill four local residents in Yala.

can't help but feel that this is all going to plan ,

problem is , who's ???

Australien Aborigines?

American Indians?

Where does it end?

why does it have to end? thats the nature of democracy, people have the right to decide for themselves weather or not they have there own country and who they align themselves with

I thought democracy was - "rule by majority"? one person, one vote?