Miss Universe Thailand 2021 beauty pageant to be held in Pattaya

webfact

screenshot_15475.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya – The Miss Universe Thailand 2021 beauty pageant preliminary and final rounds will be held at Nongnooch Garden Pattaya later this month.

The Preliminary Show will be held on Friday October 22nd from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M and the Final Show will be held on Sunday October 24thfrom 5:30 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. at the Scala Theater at Nongnooch Garden with maximum Covid-19 measurements.

The winner of Miss Universe Thailand 2021 will receive 1,000,000 baht cash, a sedan, and other rewards. She will be the representative from Thailand to take part in Miss Universe 2021 in December in Israel.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/10/18/miss-universe-thailand-2021-beauty-pageant-to-be-held-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I assume this will happen after Dec 1st? 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The Preliminary Show will be held on Friday October 22nd from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M and the Final Show will be held on Sunday October 24th

49 minutes ago, fulhamster said:

Will they all be wearing face masks the whole time ??

They will all appear beautiful if they are - like Saudi women on their wedding day.

I think Thai women have realised that they can all be beautiful with just their made up eyes showing.

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

I assume this will happen after Dec 1st?  What GoGo will it be held to promote?  or will it be exclusive to only the elite the same elites who started the last outbreak in Bangkok?????

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The Miss Universe Thailand 2021 beauty pageant preliminary and final rounds will be held at Nongnooch Garden Pattaya later this month.

The Preliminary Show will be held on Friday October 22nd from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M and the Final Show will be held on Sunday October 24thfrom 5:30 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. at the Scala Theater at Nongnooch Garden

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

They will all appear beautiful if they are - like Saudi women on their wedding day.

I think Thai women have realised that they can all be beautiful with just their made up eyes showing.

...................and legs that go all the way to the floor .

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, thailand49 said:

I assume this will happen after Dec 1st?  What GoGo will it be held to promote?  or will it be exclusive to only the elite the same elites who started the last outbreak in Bangkok?????

It's in October according to the article. And it's to be held in  Nongnooch Gardens and no Go Go bar is involved. So you were nearly right!

10 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Woke times have not poisoned here. One reason we live here. Obviously you don't!

I do live 'here' as you put it .  It was an observation, not an opinion, as any person with a reasonable command of English would see quite clearly. 

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 10:03 AM, Doctor Tom said:

I'm surprised that in these woke times these types of pageants still happen.  Albeit that if they do keep going, it will be here. 

The "Woke" (or more accurately "Joke") generation seems to be limited primarily to North American, Caucasian populations.

The rest of the world hasn't had their IQ dumbed down enough to participate in the ideas that the "Jokers" want to force on everyone.