International Vaccine Passport

DUNROAMIN

I am curious about one thing, it's returning to Thailand. Just wondering if you know any extra information about the 21 day requirement to skip quarantine, can it be skipped if you originally travelled out from the Thailand?

How do they check if you stayed 21 days in the country from where you travelled to Thailand?

Since I am working here the 21 day requirement would still make it impossible for me to visit my home country. I can spend 14 days at the most.

13 hours ago, Salerno said:

Yes. As long as you go from Thailand > safe country > to Thailand the 21 days is waived.

As I've posted before, we just finished the Phuket Sandbox.  Came in from Portugal.  The consulate there told me we had to be in Portugal for 21 days before returning.  My question was if we could go to Spain for a few weeks. 

I've not read where this has changed, but it makes sense if you are in one safe country, travel to another and then return to Thailand should be OK?  But who knows.  Seems it's up to each consulate?

They can check the IP address of your emails also.  Not sure if they do.

It's time the WHO gets it's act together and puts out an international vaccine certificate.

20 hours ago, AliG said:

Unfortunately the mail to you option does not work yet the only option available is for you to collect it personally

Only in Thailand...mail doesn't "work" yet. :cheesy:

SOOOO Typically Thailand. T.I.T.

20 hours ago, Dinand said:

I am curious about one thing, it's returning to Thailand. Just wondering if you know any extra information about the 21 day requirement to skip quarantine, can it be skipped if you originally travelled out from the Thailand?

How do they check if you stayed 21 days in the country from where you travelled to Thailand?

Since I am working here the 21 day requirement would still make it impossible for me to visit my home country. I can spend 14 days at the most.

Sorry cant help you there.

20 hours ago, Dinand said:

Many countries do not stamp when you leave it, also when you come in.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, treetops said:

The passport can  now be ordered from the Mor Phrom app and mailed to you I believe.

You probably want to delete the QR code Mr SMG!

I got my jabs with AZ at Bangsue Station without appointment for the first jab (walked in with only passport as a 75+ old man)

Mor Phrom still want the 13 nrs of my ID card which I don't have

5 minutes ago, fvw53 said:

I got my jabs with AZ at Bangsue Station without appointment for the first jab (walked in with only passport as a 75+ old man)

No..they want the 13 digit number off your completed vaccination certificate, not from a pink ID card.

The certificate is given to you when you get your second jab at least it was for me, also available on the Mor Phrom app. For the vaccine passport I  wasn't going to try and make a booking though the app then go out there, find parking , <deleted> around with the normal <deleted> that goes on in these places  then sit around for 2 hours waiting ( there is always a delay)  so went into Bumrungrad hospital paid 1550 THB and spent 20 minutes doing it and I will have it in 3 days ..... 

I used my pink ID card for the whole process, only issue now is that on the certificate my name is in Thai, which I now will be a problem if I go anywhere, where do you think I have to go in Rayong to get a yellow book and hopefully get my name in English

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Thanks for the details and the suggestion, but I got my jabs in the USA and just have my vaccination card they gave me at the pharmacies.

I expect that to be sufficient in most places since it's from the USA.

Dun Roamin. I’m an Australian, investigating a visit to Australia. I suggest you check with the Australian Embassy in Bangkok regarding Australia’s recognition / authorisation of the Thai version of Astra Zeneca. It doesn’t appear to be on the Therapeutic Drugs Administration list. In fact, recognition of the Siam Bioscience AZ (despite WHO inclusion on emergency use list) is an issue in most countries, in particular, the EU. Britain is one of the few countries that accepts it.

Very useful information thanks.

I got the same certificates as you issued by the local government hospital printed out after receiving the AZ shots there was no need to apply and issued free.

Interesting that on the second certificate there is space for the third shot hopefully they will be providing a booster down the track.

So far very efficient and professional free service.

18 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

that document, in thai language format, is completely useless. forget about it.

MOPH Vax Cert, in intl. english format, with QR Code, should be accepted (if requested) everywhere.

The vaccination certificate if that is what you are referring to is in Thai and English and is accepted.

18 hours ago, fvw53 said:

I, too , was vaccinated at Bang Sue. I was not given a certificate but asked around at the various computer desks and got one. If you don't ask you don't get!

38 minutes ago, pattaya1234was said:

I, too , was vaccinated at Bang Sue. I was not given a certificate but asked around at the various computer desks and got one. If you don't ask you don't get!

I was accompanied by my Thai wife (university educated) and she went to ask but got a 3 minutes explanation on how to get the certificate online which did not work....may-be you did not do a walk-in without appointment but used an invitation.

Edited by fvw53
typo

23 minutes ago, fvw53 said:

I was accompanied by my Thai wife (university educated) and she went to ask but got a 3 minutes explanation on how to get the certificate online which did not work....may-be you did not do a walk-in without appointment but used an invitation.

Yes, I did have an appointment but I do not think that made any difference. I was one of the first to get their 2nd jab at Bang Sue and I was clearly the first farang to ask for a certificate. They were not aware that we did not have the 13 digit number and I eventually found a guy who knew how to generate the number-he then processed the certificate for me. Had you rather than your wife done the asking the outcome might have been different.

9 hours ago, fvw53 said:

I was accompanied by my Thai wife (university educated) and she went to ask but got a 3 minutes explanation on how to get the certificate online which did not work....

Not as good an education as might be expected.  UK is the same.