Best breakfast in Patong?

Inderpland

25 minutes ago, pest said:

Not Patong but probably one of the best full english on the island is Zebra Cafe in Kathu

Amy uses the best bacon sausage and mushrooms here

Think that closed a long time ago. Or is it open again?

That served by a young strumpet you met the night before that was so pleased the way things went the previous night and early next day that you awaken out of the morning/afternoon amour-haze to the smell of strong fresh coffee and bacon/eggs she found in the fridge!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not Patong but 'Wilsons'; 31, 44 Soi Saiyuan Rawai, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket 83100, Thailand.

Wilson's has one of the best breakfast menus on the island. Designed on Australian styled beach cafe food. Owned by an Aussie. I go regularly and the food is always top, top notch.  

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 11:31 AM, pagallim said:

The Halfway Inn, Nanai Road.

189144479_3741251469310138_387941875534510551_n.jpeg

That would probably be the best breakfast around, and great value for money to boot.

Not only that Nan, who will cook your breakfast, is also a great cook and can rustle up just about anything.

Dave, her husband, is also a great host.

Can highly recommend it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

That served by a young strumpet you met the night before that was so pleased the way things went the previous night and early next day that you awaken out of the morning/afternoon amour-haze to the smell of strong fresh coffee and bacon/eggs she found in the fridge!

And was cooking to take home to her boyfriend

• Haha 2

In Patong over the years av tried many, but I always return to the Yorkshire on Soi Sansabai; you have three English Breakfasts there on an extensive menu basically Small, Med & Large Good standards, good surroundings. Sausages & Bacon are far better than most you will get in LOS, Black pudding also on the Large one, comes with OJ, Toast, either Proppa Yorkshire Tea or coffee... (I swap the cooked Tomatoes for mushrooms, you get baked beans in a little bowl on the plate)

Overall the food at the Yorkshire is pretty Good - been using it since 2007, get told about other places to try, I go try but they never as good as what I get at the Yorkshire, preffered place for a Full English in PATONG

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 10:13 AM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Fatboys (Nanai Rd) is acceptable.  

Novotel (or any Beach Rd. 5*) Buffet Breakfast Best. Omelettes cooked to order, etc.

Is this recent info Re Fatboys as last I looked it was all shut up even before Covid... Granted food was good value back then the Carvery etc and Great Yourkshire pudds but back end 2019 it was closed up

Edited by Lokie

7 hours ago, Lokie said:

Is this recent info Re Fatboys as last I looked it was all shut up even before Covid... Granted food was good value back then the Carvery etc and Great Yourkshire pudds but back end 2019 it was closed up

Fatboy's in Patong promotes their Sunday Roast and Saturday Ribs on Facebook every week, most recently 2 days ago.

Appears to be still going strong:  https://www.facebook.com/fatboys.cafe.restaurant

• Like 1

I think I had a post about this, or rather good English Breakfast a while ago, and had some good replies, do a quick search...

I tried a few, but I ended up going to Quenchers after that, it was okay for me..., always good service and consistent standard every time, something hard to find in LOS....!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

No prices on any of those breakfasts then?

If they're more than 99bht, I'd probably give them a miss.

The halfway was 240 full or 120 baht half. Half enough for me. egg, bacon, hash brown, mushroom, beans, toast, coffee and orange. Good value I thought. 

• Like 2