PCD introduces systematic management of burning via Burn Check app

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The head of the Pollution Control Department met with officials and locals in Lamphun province to discuss air pollution and to introduce the Burn Check mobile app for systematic management of burning, aiming to mitigate the problems of particulate matter and haze.

Dressed to thrill and no ideas.

• Like 1

Yet another General who does not have a clue and is no doubt being paid a high salary to appease the hi-sos who are largely responsible for the burning.  You need to grow a pair General and deploy you under employed soldiers to get into the hills to look out for burning and report it to the authorities immediately and then prosecute those who are not only killing the population, but are making a very large contribution to climate warming.  TIT!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DaveSamutP said:

These people are an absolute circus. Why do they waste time pretending??? I'm CERTAIN this will be a raging success. It just relies on Thai country folk to follow the rules. No chance it will fail.

They are not wasting time.

Pretense is their actual job since they don't actually take any other effective actions.

In other words, fabrication of reality is all that are good at and even that is arguable since few people believe them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is time for me to burn the plant matter that I have cut during the wet season before it overruns the yard and before this is in effect.

Shame but nothing else for me and all the village folks everywhere to do with the waste from trees, bushes, grasses, etc that must be cut each year.

Perhaps some of the anti burners on here will have a viable solution, but I doubt it.

1 minute ago, IraqRon said:

It is time for me to burn the plant matter that I have cut during the wet season before it overruns the yard and before this is in effect.

Shame but nothing else for me and all the village folks everywhere to do with the waste from trees, bushes, grasses, etc that must be cut each year.

Perhaps some of the anti burners on here will have a viable solution, but I doubt it.

Bury it?