Cost of Respray

marquess

About 4-5 years back I had my Toyota SUV painted the same color as my Toyota SUV in the US.....From a light Gray to a Graphite Gray with a hint of flake that changes the hue depending on lighting..... It's a nice looking, understated color....

I opted to have the door jambs & under hood done for a complete color match.....

The cost was 60,000B and it's held up well.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

About 4-5 years back I had my Toyota SUV painted the same color as my Toyota SUV in the US.....From a light Gray to a Graphite Gray with a hint of flake that changes the hue depending on lighting..... It's a nice looking, understated color....

I opted to have the door jambs & under hood done for a complete color match.....

The cost was 60,000B and it's held up well.....

Where was this?

Sounds a lot.

Wrap's are an option and protect original paint.

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Where was this?

Sounds a lot.

Wrap's are an option and protect original paint.

Chiang Mai - Hang Dong area by recommendation.....

I did have other (partial) repaint (hood) work south of CM about 30 kilos out on another SUV = it was peeling off within 2 years....The price was better, but the result stunk....

It looked nice for awhile....I kind of got lucky in the long run as I asked how much to do the whole vehicle while it was in....He checked it over & said the rest was good - and that part still is.....

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Chiang Mai - Hang Dong area by recommendation.....

I did have other (partial) repaint (hood) work south of CM about 30 kilos out on another SUV = it was peeling off within 2 years....The price was better, but the result stunk....

It looked nice for awhile....I kind of got lucky in the long run as I asked how much to do the whole vehicle while it was in....He checked it over & said the rest was good - and that part still is.....

i had a clear wrap done on a new vehichle 201y, still mint.

Had a wrap done ( partially ) on another vehichle about 2010 in Thailand when not common, it lasted about 7 years.

• Thanks 1