Goodbye Wise

Early in October I tranferred money frommy UKaccount to the Bangkok Bank.  I chose option 11 (I think thats the one)  'Money required forLong term stay in Thailand'   When it arrived it had come as an inter bank transfer.   I wrote to Wisewho said 'not ourproblem take it upwith the Bangkok Bank'.   As you might expect(or not) Bangkok Banksaid they could not help.

So I sent another transfer today but before sending it I called Wise and said it had to come as an Internaional transfer.  After about 20 minutes explaining what I required, I was told 'okay ,got it, I will make sure this happens.

Just checked my Bangkok Bank account and the money is there AS A SMART TRANSFER!!!!  Luckey for  me I keep 800,000THB in the account all year.

So it's goodbye Wise.

1 hour ago, Havenstreet1940 said:
41 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

If you keep 800K THB in the bank all year O/P (I could make an adverse comment about that but I'll refrain) why I you bothered about the bank coding?

1 hour ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

Belt and Braces!!!

That's funny. I thought 800K THB in the bank was the bees knees! Maybe it's not. (Actually, I've been saying just that for quite a long time)

But there's no need to get stressed out about the lack of NFF coding because there are other ways to prove that Wise transfers originate from abroad, so don't worry about it.

• Like 1