Bkk To Paris Return

Hullo

Thailand (Chiang Mai) became my home about a year ago; and I expect to be going to Paris about once a year. Perhaps someone who's been a regular traveller to paris can give me a few tips on good deals.

I've been looking in the usual gulf arab airline websites. Is there a general rule as to price comparisons between these and travel agents? The latter's newspaper ads look invariably cheaper but they seem to exclude every possible tax or extra.

I'm usually flexible on dates - within a week or so.

I'll appreciate all information.

Hullo

Thailand (Chiang Mai) became my home about a year ago; and I expect to be going to Paris about once a year. Perhaps someone who's been a regular traveller to paris can give me a few tips on good deals.

I've been looking in the usual gulf arab airline websites. Is there a general rule as to price comparisons between these and travel agents? The latter's newspaper ads look invariably cheaper but they seem to exclude every possible tax or extra.

I'm usually flexible on dates - within a week or so.

I'll appreciate all information.

My experience is, try to find as much info on the internet as possible, and then go to a good travelagent (ask around in Chiang Mai). A good travel agent (at least mine does in Pattaya) alway knows the latest promotions that you cannot find in the internet.

Good luck

cheers

onzestan

Thanks again for replies; will note. For now I found a great price with Sri Lankan on their website - 26,185 baht return, 90 day ticket. Also saw a Malaysian sale on their website but couldn't get a price for any feasible dates.

Does anyone know a Ciang Mai agent who can access Vietnam Airlines' cheap fares? Again this would be for future reference.