Updated Thailand pass rollout

Ok have reviewed the new website and it states under the 1st option one ''test and go plan" that a paid one night stay with a paid rt-pcr test is required? 

Paid AQ / SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation (for the duration of 1 day and including the fee for one RT-PCR test) This from the new website!

1. There are no hotels that I can find in Phuket that offer the pre-paid RT-PCR test as a package or even mention on there websites I am looking through AGODA. Are we still to use the PSAS option and prepay for the test on arrival at airport? If this is the case there is no option to add the pre paid Rt-pcr test on the new thailandpass website only a choice to upload your pre paid one night hotel stay???  Anyone care to comment or offer there advise on what to do?

• Like 1

My hotel did not know what to do yet.  I did go thru the psas website and paid there, but as you say I didn't see where to enter that information.  If I tried to attach multiple documents, they just replaced the existing one.  My understanding is that in phuket the arrival test will be at the airport at least initially

Edited by SFSFSF
add info

1 minute ago, Ohyesuare said:

The test is included in the prepaid AQ/SHA+ one night package, maybe that's what is confusing you? 

Wrong the hotel does not know anything about the test and the room I booked was for 2000 baht one night impossible to include the Covid-19 test as well!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SFSFSF said:

My hotel did not know what to do yet.  I did go thru the psas website and paid there, but as you say I didn't see where to enter that information.  If I tried to attach multiple documents, they just replaced the existing one.

Yep I ran into that problem when applying for my visa was only able to attach one document and no larger than 3mb I was able to work around converting to pdf but not smooth. 

6 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Wrong the hotel does not know anything about the test and the room I booked was for 2000 baht one night impossible to include the Covid-19 test as well!

What were you trying booking

1. Test and go
  2. Sandbox
  3. Or other

11 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Was just a suggestion because I know the ones in Bangkok for 5-6k include the one (or two depending on your time of arrival) night, test and pickup from the airport etc... As we know, these things tend to not always be ready and running smoothly right on the first day. Always best to wait at least a week or two after the launch if you have that option.

Edited by Ohyesuare
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolt said:

What were you trying booking

1. Test and go
  2. Sandbox
  3. Or other

Only reading the rules for the test and go option Phuket. It states to have a prepaid one day hotel along with rt pcr COVID test but when you try to attach your hotel booking you cannot attach your rt pcr booking as well and the way the rule states your test should be included in your booking?? 

8 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Only reading the rules for the test and go option Phuket. It states to have a prepaid one day hotel along with rt pcr COVID test but when you try to attach your hotel booking you cannot attach your rt pcr booking as well and the way the rule states your test should be included in your booking?? 

If you’re booking test and go

The hotel booking must include the PCR test.

but if the upload option is only 1 form then the system needs to have option for more related documents.

I'm going to wait 2-3-4 days to see what happens, I'm flying to BKK nov 22-23-24

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

If you’re booking test and go

The hotel booking must include the PCR test.

but if the upload option is only 1 form then the system needs to have option for more related documents.

I'm going to wait 2-3-4 days to see what happens, I'm flying to BKK nov 22-23-24

I just want to get back to my family as well as others out there I am sure!  It does not look like the hotels in Phuket were ready for the test and go option because none are offering the pre paid rt pcr test and I have looked from one star to five star hotels online and nada!

55 minutes ago, raptorea said:

I just want to get back to my family as well as others out there I am sure!  It does not look like the hotels in Phuket were ready for the test and go option because none are offering the pre paid rt pcr test and I have looked from one star to five star hotels online and nada!

you should email some hotels directly

I did the sandbox in july, and got a better deal than an agent, so contact the hotels 1st